~The beginning ~

''Kai" I heard Penny call. I'll be there in a sec, I replied.

I ran over to where she was, only to see she was gone... I looked up at the large hole in my ceiling, to see her smiling at me and screaming the words, "COME GET ME KAI!!"

Penny was my best friend, she was 16 i was 17 i was taller than her by a few inches, she was a brunnete with blue eyes, i had dark hair with bright green eyes. We were really close buds, we'd gone through really tough times in the city that is elsword, fighting monsters, exploring the depths of the town, going on adventures in and out of elsword, getting into trouble(well mostly) and especially getting to know the ups and downs of life. She was my closest friend, living in the same house to save our money really brought us together.

"I'mma get you!" I shouted with a smile on my face as I giggled unconsciously. I jumped on her bed and ran up the roof to where she was staying, she was gone again.

"Ugghhh" I mouthed. I immediately saw her sprinting over on the grass, I ran over to her, I knew I had more of an advantage since I was taller and had longer legs, in a short time I managed to catch up with her..

We both fell over on the barely trimmed grass and laughed uncontrollably.. Just then, Penny spoke " I've got a great idea!"
What is it? I said. " I'm bored let's go do something fun, I saw some crazed looking monsters down the hill , wanna go slay 'em?"
"Heck yeah" I said.

So we trooped over to where the monsters were and luckily I found my really good friend, Derrick Agger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really owe this book to a lot of people who gave me the motivation to actually write a one.. im_confused_again123 The_purity_ring
And a lot others, I hope you like the prologue to my book, this is my first and might not be all that good but trust me there's a lot more to come.. Hope you like it :)