~A new day~

We surrounded the creature waiting for it to attack one of us so we could fight back, just then it ran towards Penny..

I ran forward to help her but it was too late, Derrick took a huge leap over me and ran towards her. "I'm coming Penn" he shouted.

As fragile as penny was, she could still take hits and blows and still fight back, but since derrick was here, it seemed that was about to change.

Derrick defended both himself and Penn, but unfortunately the creature shot a gooey liquid from its body pushing them both backwards and they made a huge "thump" on the tree behind them.

They both got glued to the tree. I'm guessing the sticky goo must've done that. "Are you guys ok?" I screamed from a distance from where they were, "we're alright" they said at the same time.

"Ok then" I said with the slightest bit of jealousy in my words. I took out my sword and ran towards the monster, managing to dodge its sticky attack I stumbled and before I could get up it hit me again with the goo.

"Uggh, I need help" I shouted, the monster decided to leave us there and scurried away into the depth of the woods"

"Guys?" I screamed.. It seems they had found a way to escape the sticky substance and walked towards me, I'd guess it was derrick because he had these pocket knives that really came in handy every now and then.

"Can I get some help over here?" I said, laying on the green grass. Derrick helped me escape and also helped me up.

"Let's go get some rest over at our cottage and talk a bit more" Penny suggested.

"Seems like a great idea" Derrick replied. "Yeah sounds good to me, I'm beat", I confirmed.

"We could go buy some things over at the market in the city", I added "maybe some new clothes would be best, we look and smell horrible"

The market was in Elsword, our house was on the outskirts of the city making it easier for us to get around, there were so many shortcuts to get to places in the city. In elsword there were soo many creepy and magical things going on there.

You would see magicians at every corner performing magic tricks and all that crap. Lots of places where we could buy new weapons, other places where witches and wizards would just stay, people avoided them anyways. Elsword was quite the creepy-fun type of place. Penny and I went to this training school in Elsword for fighters, rogues, medics and magic and a that stuff.

So we set off for home, ready for the new journey ahead of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter:), thanks to all of you who've actually read the book, the books getting better actually, stay on and keep reading a lot more's coming along! This chapter's really here thanks to im_confused_again123 a big thanks to her
I hope you guys like it, its just getting better.