~The Team of Three Reunite ~

"Derrick?" I said. Wooow you're here, it's been sooo long you dork I added.
"I know its been quite the while Kai" Derrick said.

Just running behind me was Penny, once she sighted Derrick she almost passed out.
"DERRICK!!!!! ITS YOU!! OMG I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!" She screamed as she ran to give him a big hug and a lil' kiss on the cheek.

"I've been good, I missed you too Penny, I..." I cut in as I saw the monsters approaching, they were the terra-aqua type monsters, they could use water and earth to defend themselves against those who attacked them"

Soo Derrick, Penny and I had like this team where we'd go on adventures and stuff.. So derrick was like this really fly, cool dude, he had mostly the same body characteristics as me though, but was more muscular and well more manly anyways, same height and slightly brighter hair color, but had blue eyes just like Penny's.

I drew my sword as I ran towards the first monster, it was ugly and stone-like with liquid strips around its body. I slashed my sword against the body of the monster, it shouted but I ignored it and took my sword into its chest, just then it decided to use water to wash me and swooped me off my feet, in agony I laid on the wet grass only to look back and see Derrick and Penny still talking...

"Can you guys like, love later" I signed histerically to them.
Penny and Derrick decided to finally assist me by finishing off the monster I was fighting, Penny took her sword through its back and Derrick dashed his sword into its head... The monster exploded into dust and sand immediately Derrick did the final deed.

I just sat there looking at how good Penny and Derrick got together and smiled. My best friends fighting monsters without me.. Then it clicked, my best friends fighting monsters without me?????? How dare they.

I sprang up as I quickly as possible as I went to face the final monster.. It was a Terra aqua type too but this one looked more like a beastly creature, wolf-dog like..

The three of us surrounded the creature as we prepared for our first battle together in quite the very long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter..
im_confused_again123 big thanks to her, soo much appreciated.. s
I hope y'all enjoyed it tho, vote, comment and add this book to your library pleasee :) XD