Chapter 7

Joe carefully walked up the stairs and towards his room as we were still kissing and I was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He carefully put me on the bed and kneeled in front of me, as I kissed his neck and slowly removed his shirt, my mouth going down towards his chest. He let out a light moan as his hands wandered on my back, until his fingers finally found the zipper of my dress. He slowly unzipped it and caressed my bare back as his other hand reluctantly travelled up my thigh. He gasped and stopped on his tracks for some seconds when he felt my stocking and the garter that was attached to it.
"What is this?" he whispered into my mouth as I smirked "so you're trying to drive me completely crazy tonight?"
"I don't know what you mean" I replied innocently, looking at him and biting my lower lip, examining his facial expressions as his hand went more upwards towards my underwear.
"This might give you a clue" he said, grabbing my thighs and spreading my legs more, he placed himself between them, kissing me hungrily.
I removed the upper part of my dress and he took a moment to look at my body with bright eyes.
"You are just gorgeous" he whispered. I smiled shyly and grabbed his arms, placing myself up on the bed and pulling him on top of me. We kissed for a couple of more minutes and then he moved a bit away to help me remove the dress.
He threw it on the floor and then softly stopped and looked down at me.
"We're gonna need..uh.." he said shyly.
"Of course" I smiled up at him as he leaned towards the bedside table to grab a condom from the drawer. He quickly dove back into my arms and we kissed hungrily, his hands now caressing my legs, my torso, my breasts. He started kissing down my neck and moved downwards, towards my chest and stomach, and I let out a light moan, making his eyes look up at me without stopping the kisses. I looked down at him as he moved more and more downwards, his eyes glistening, his hair messy, that one damn curl falling down his forehead.
I was enjoying every second, but my body was still tense, and he felt it.
"Just relax baby" he said in a low seductive voice "relax and enjoy" he smirked and, spreading my legs a bit more, he started kissing the inside of my thigh. I shivered and let out another soft moan.
His lips moved smoothly towards the rim of my stocking and he playfully bit it, looking into my eyes. I felt the tension build quickly inside me and started breathing heavily as his mouth moved towards my still clothed clit.
"We don't need those" he said, kneeling up on the bed, and with a fast movement he tore my underwear off. I gasped.
"Much better" he said, winking at me, and leaned towards me again.
"And you were shy about the condom, Quinn??" I breathed a laugh and he smiled seductively.
He softly kissed my pulsating and already wet folds, and, without a warning, he started licking me. My back arched, and I let out a very loud moan this time, feeling him smile against my sensitive skin. He went on and I kept moaning his name, until, seconds later, I felt the knot in my lower stomach unfolding. I grabbed the sheets with one hand and his hair with the other, I felt him moan against me and I came all over his tongue and mouth, now screaming his name, unable to see anything but white, my whole body shaking with pleasure.
Seconds later, as I was panting heavily, he sat up licking his lips and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Perfect" he said, kissing my stomach and back up towards my chest again. I sat up on the bed as he kissed my mouth and caressed his bare chest and stomach, working my way towards his belt.
I helped him take his pants off, and as he leaned back on top of me I stopped him and pushed him lightly to lie on the bed. I straddled him and started kissing his neck lustfully, my hand travelling down his torso towards his boxers. I softly caressed him above the fabric, feeling him pulsate against my hand as he sighed deeply. I moved a little and placed my body between his legs, helping him remove his boxers, and I slowly touched the tip with my tongue, teasing him. He brought his hands on his hair, moaning more and more deeply, and I didn't lose any more time. I took him deep inside my mouth, my head going up and down, slowly at first. Now he was the one to moan my name as I went faster, getting all wet for him again, his tip hitting the back of my throat. I looked up at him to see a trembling Joe biting his lower lip, his hair all messy, his face sexier than ever. I went on for a little bit as his moans became deeper and faster, when he eventually stopped me.
He took a moment to catch his breath and sat up on the bed, his back leaning against the headbed.
"Come here" he said panting, and I approached, straddling him again. He slowly sat me on him and I grimaced as I took his length inside me. He gave me a moment to adjust myself, placing his hands on each side of my waist, and kissing my neck again. I slowly started moving up and down on him as we kissed hungrily again, his arms bringing me closer to him, his hands caressing my back and stopping at my bra, which he unbuckled quickly. He kissed my breasts and sucked on my nipples as I started feeling that beautiful knot inside me again, my movements became faster and his moans became heavier once more.
"That's my girl" he whispered in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard in my whole life. That was it. I felt I couldn't hold myself anymore.
"Joe I..ugh..I.." I tried putting words together as he looked deep into my eyes, wrapping his large hand around my neck softly.
"What? What is it baby?" he asked hungrily and breathing more and more heavily again.
I screamed his name one more time, throwing my head backwards, but he made me look back down at him.
"Look at me when you cum for me" he breathed against my mouth. Before he could finish his sentence I screamed again, coming on him hard as he was holding my trembling body close to his, not breaking eye contact. Seconds later he came too, throbbing inside me, groaning against my mouth as I dug my nails into the skin of his shoulder blades.

As I was slowly coming backfrom the trance I threw my body on the side next to him, both of us a pantingmess.
Moments later he stood up and went to the bathroom, coming back in seconds andlay on his side, resting his head on his hand.
We just looked at each other silently for a minute or two, when he spoke again.
"You know" he leaned towards me softly touching one of my garters again "asmuch as I hate it, those will have to be removed now."
I looked at him questioningly.
Without talking he sat back up and carefully unbuckled them and removed mystockings.
"Second round in the shower??" he said seductively and before I knew it he hadstood up, grabbed me by the waist and casually threw me onto his shoulder as Isquealed.
"Oh you'll be the death of me Quinn" I laughed.
"And you have seen nothing yet my darling."