Mistakes where Made.

The White Knoght has been known to cause trouble for everyone. Currently, our heroes know next to nothing about them. Some presumed human in a white armored suit with white angels wings parades around New York, causing trouble for both the heroes and villains alike. Aside from their vigilante work, we know they badly want all the infinity stones, and will stop at nothing until they obtain them. Today, they made the ultimate mistake.
       So a few times now they've managed to get into a few of the locations, may it be the main tower, the villains base, the dormitories, all in search of the stones. They mistook an item for an infinity stone, and will hopefully, live to regret it. I emphasis hopefully.
       Eclipse has been known to wear a few rings, like most if the girls do. She has this one, rather extravagant looking ring, with a massive sapphire stone in the center. She wears it on her left hand's ring finger, which being a dark blue, yeah the assumption could be made that this gaudy ring could be the stone. Who could actually afford a gushy sapphire, a ring like that would only be fit medieval royalty.
        The White Knight decide, in all their possible wisdom, to steal said ring. So what did they do? Wait for her to take it off? Of course not, that's giving them too much credit. NO, they proceeded to break into the common room, rush eclipse and yank it off her finger.
        That was the mistake. In that instant, which is absolutely horrifying how quickly this escalated, instead of taking it back or fighting them off, she resorted to absolutely loosing her shit, and now we've got a bigger problem.
       As we currently speak, Nightshafe is pounding the White Knight into the street outside the tower. Did she get her ring back? Yes. Is that good enough for her? Ha, no. This is why I said, hopefully. The white knight's helmet has been smashed, now we've got an identity, but that'll depend on how he escapes the situation. The White knight looks like a pretty generic white dude, with blue eyes, he's just kinda ordinary, plain looking. You'd think he'd be more extravagant with his power set and presentation in the armor. None the less, Nightshade is currently going to send this kid to hell if she is not dealt with swiftly.
       Gemma, Skye, Zenix, Casey, Zenobia, Nicole looked on in absolute horror at the scene playing out below, standing from the shattered window the knight had been thrown through.
      "Does anyone have a plan???" Skye glanced to the others
      "I'm not too sure how to handle this one!.." Zenobia stated, eyes wide
       "I can try and hold her off as long as I can" Nikita spoke
      "No good, her powers might rip apart your body" Evan placed a hand on her shoulder, which Nikita nodded in understanding.
       "Light magic. Darkness is weak against light. Anyone with light magic will be able to reduce this infestation" nova walked over. "And mind. And super powerful telepaths may need to gang up to try and sedate her. We can't rely on only one, since she may counterattack."
       "Anyone got fear magic resistances? I'm sure someone does" Zenix sighed
        "Keep all the young kids back. Only some of us should go in, Those capable of fighting her safely" Gemma glanced back at the others.
        "Its my time to shine" Pompeii formed his light weaponry. "I'll hold her off while others use light blasts on her. I'm just unsure how strong she really is"
        "What's the plan for the knight?" Casey glanced over at them
        "Keep him alive, probably place him in a power dampening cell" Nicole replied.
        Gemma glanced over at Noah, looking for his input, and if he felt safe going in for this fight.