Date Night

Riley got her break, though it left the girls in utter chaos. Riley hasn't done her usual shipping in about a week, instead being pamper by Matt and just spending casual time with the others. Starla made a deal with Matt to give Riley a lovely date night, though soon other caught on, and began doing the same...
          Matt took Riley out to do her favorite things and go to her favorite places, spending the whole day treating her like a princess. Many of the other couples decided to take their partners out on dates, such as Jesse taking Fiona to the beach, Thunder taking Merida out to dinner, and Lucian taking Lori around the realms for fun. Many others did the same with their partners, far too many to list off.
          Starla was initially in charge of all the planning, since she wanted to ensure things went off without a hitch. Into her planning with Melanie & Yona she was interrupted by Helios.

        "You getting ready, right?" He asked, leaning in the doorway.
         "Ready for what?"
          "Avery is taking you out on a date? Duh" Helios rolled his eyes.
          "Shit! Uhm... who can i leave in charge?..."
          "W-we can handle things, just head out..." Melanie attempted to reassure her.
           "Yeah, until Brian decides to do the same for Yona." Castillia walked in. "Helios, Caspian is waiting for you~"
           "Ah, ill be late for our movie, ill see you girls later" he nodded and headed out.
           "I-ill see you girls later, just if theres an incident, can you hold down the fort? I wont ask you to plan anything"
           "Just go, I can take care of it" Mel smiled.
            Starla nodded and headed out.
            "... Well shit." Mel sighed. "We've got Selena panicking because she cant ask Marielle on a date, Dominic already left with Bri so we cant ask him for help, Ophelia left a long ass time ago with Zenon, Who are we supposed to ask assistance from??? Elli & Trixie??"

            Meanwhile, at the villains base, Kai & Thomas already took out Ruby & Bethany. Max was pacing, trying to get the nerves to head over to the tower and ask Olivia out. Eden was getting ready to head out, presumably for Taylor, And Ace was getting ready to ask Bianca out, since both her sisters already where gone too.

          "Kendall, come on! They can handle themselves... you promised me a date..." Pandora pouted.
           "Im sure they can handle it, just leave them be" Phoenix glanced over, just waiting on Neona so they could head out.
             "They'll make a move if they want, i mean, soon the place will be empty for it" Quinn smirked. "Kore time for the pairs to actually get into relationships"
              "... Do you think he'll be fine on their own?" Ben asked, looking over to enchanted.
             "Will and Cody will be okay, they can handle themselves. Don't stress yourself about them." She smiled and dragged Ben out of the building.
             Mesmira rolled her eyes at their comments, just laying back on the couch, with an arm around Elissa. "Honestly i cant wait until they're gone, it'll be quiet here... especially if Kendall isn't nagging us"
            Owen sighed and sat down. "I cant believe they're still pushing this, I'd be screwing around with his feelings if i did that" he mumbled.

May the chaos begin