Asgard's Angel Wings

AU scenario

Asgard was becoming a full nest. Belladonna was prepping to marry her soon to be husband, Zane, Meredith was trying to decide if she should stay there our move out with Joel, considering how crowed the palace was. Shyla... well who knows what she's doing, something with Noah is definitely guaranteed, I can assure. Shawn and Ari are trying to figure out where they wanna live, Ari having no real preference. Chloe is just vibing since she probably needs more character development, and trixie, well I mean she's still pretty young, she's not worrying about the same decisions her older sibling are.
Luke moved out to be with Vanessa, Blake is... dating Arina? I think, I genuinely can't remember, Lily is planning to move to midguard to be with Leo while Jesse is discussing plans with Fiona, Sarah is probably holding Chase by the throat somewhere. Pandora isn't being too serious with Kendall yet in regards to moving and such, she's mainly watching everyone else since right now is a chaotic time for everyone, but she does leave to be with him very, very often. Inferno is also, vibing with Chloe. Odin has chosen to marry Lorianne off to settle peace with the Jotuns, and old war from the very beginning long ago. The one he refuses to settle with are the angels of the tenth realm.
This bring us up to speed with what had just occurred, an incident. A few angels disguised as Valkyries managed to sneak into Asgard the long way, and caused quite the stir. They abducted Ophelia, their main goal wanting access to the bifrost again, since the tenth realm was cut. Off from everything else. She was brought back to the angel's kingdom, and bright before the queen. In this timeline,the queen had chosen to raise Aldrif as her own, to one day use her and her children against Asgard. The three Grandchildren, Zenon, Nova & Aria, where none the wiser. None know of their Asgardian lineage, nor does their mother. Only the queen and the caretaker, Lorelei, do.
Ophelia was brought before the prince, Zenon, the queen fully expecting them to wed. He of course was nervous about this, but the last thing he'd want to do is let his mother and grandmother down. They want access to the bifrost again, and he does not want to see Ophelia hurt, knowing she'll be if attempted escape.
"Zenon, Darling, please take the dear ti her room, now wouldn't you?" The Angel Queen stared down at Ophelia, smirking to herself

Actually, I know what shyla's doing, probably planning how to resolve this situation, duh, she's a protagonist

I've finally finished Zenon