Shield Fallen

Infiltration was a success. Everyone was fleeing the bases, especially the tower. Heroes where going to the School for the gifted, Attilan, Limbo, Asgard, the villains base, and wherever else to get away. Hydra had infiltrated the ranks of shield, and made their move today. The hero kids where getting the hell out of there, but not everything was smooth sailing.

         Demi remained at Roman's side, worried about him and wanting to keep him safe, much to his dismay. Demi wasn't going to go to safety without him, so opted to stay with him and help in any way he could. Dawn seemed highly on Edge, while Gemma was also helping get everyone out. With people all around the place, it was hard to keep track of everyone- not to mention those fighting the agents off.

         "... Donovan is in shield protective custody." Jayne paused, before running back into the tower

        "Why is that- oh... OH" Kat followed her

        "... His mom might show up, wont she?" Corey followed behind them

           After a while people began grouping up at different locations, one main area being in the woods of central park.

        "Where are we going to go?" Lily asked.

          "No idea..." Helios sighed.

        "Anywhere but in this City." Carol held Adam's hand tightly, on edge.

          "We meed to get to safety and then in contact with whoever isn't grouped with us or could be missing" Skye nodded.

         "Lets just go to asgard..." Casta ran over, panting a bit. She was carryibg something in her arms.

          "Looks like James is a horrible role model. Casta, why are you holding a baby?" Matt have her a look

          "Im baby sitting." Casta glared at him, Octavia also running over... with a second infant.