1

The different hero and villain groups have been merged together, and let's just say they aren't getting along. Each team is clashing because of their leaders, who is to be in charge now situation. The X men, Inhumans and Avengers can't seem to get along, especially the inhumans and X men, the two species having had a mutant inhuman war in the recent past. The avengers have been trying to cool things off between the two, but of course then they get dragged into the fighting themselves.
With the villains, we have different groups where there are mutants who want to just rid the world of humans and could care less about the hero's unless they get in their way. There are some who hold both views being the magnus siblings, and the rest being just crazies... but now there's a huge rift since the Jotun have showed up, the asgardians and them still on awful terms... and it doesn't help the Lucian is fighting for control if they have to stay. The asgardians in the group keep fighting with them, while they keep calling Loki's biological kids 'halfbreeds' and other names, but would accept them if they where proven worthy. Valor is refusing to join the villains, believing all races other than asgardians should serve them and are lesser beings.
Skye, Lillian, Jesse and Caroline are still out there, two untouched by the conflict, one insane, a pair who are tired of the Jotun, and one who knows nothing
X men-
Silvia, Troy, Davonte, Jessica, Noah/Zenix (I don't like the name I gave him anymore, Terry), Eric, Jayne, Davonne, Zander, kat, Kate, Holt, tanner, genesis, Mona, Amanda, thunder, Fay, Cody/Casey, Anastasia, Matt, Jen, Corey, flame, Melanie, and technically Brooklyn (even though she's human she follows Matt)
Inhumans-
Nicole, dawn, Damian, Ivan, Amora, madalyn
Avengers-
Mackenzie, Trixie, Star (idk where else to put her so .-.), Gemma, voltz, Evan, lynx, emerald, Meredith, Zane, Dominic, Selena, inferno, Zenon, gene, eclipse (who still needs help lel)
Villains-
Anti human-
Jackson, peri, aon, borialis
(Quinn and enchanted are the magnus twins, fall under both)
Normal villains-
Dove, max, Phoenix, Ben, Thomas, Donovan, Syria, Pandora, jase, Ziana, aishan, ulyessa
Jotun-
Valeri, frost, Lucian, arisannia
And valor is just on his own, doesn't want to work with the villains, and is definitely one to argue with the Jotun
Also

), Gemma, voltz, Evan, lynx, emerald, Meredith, Zane, Dominic, Selena, inferno, Zenon, gene, eclipse (who still needs help lel)Villains-Anti human-Jackson, peri, aon, borialis(Quinn and enchanted are the magnus twins, fall under both)Normal villai...