| 3 | The Truth is Killing Me

[No One's POV]

Nobody was really roaming the dormitory at this time, probably because they were having their meeting. Though, some left. This included Maki, Miu, and of course, Kokichi. It had been a few hours from now since that little incident that happened.

Cough cough.. Last chapter....

Kokichi had stayed in his room the whole time, afraid that he was going to make more blood splatter if he came out of his room. While the other two girls had went to their labs.

—————————
[Kokichi Ouma!]

The sounds of my own sobbing echoed throughout the room. My throat was in absolute pain from the crying, the coughing, and the thought of dying.

I mean, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, dying to a measly 'love' disease! Even I would've thought of it as a joke.

But it isn't. This was reality. The cold, hard truth. And I hated it.

God, why me?

I was too tired to even stand up anymore. The blood from earlier still lingered my clothes.

I couldn't go out of my dorm like this.. I would immediately get found out! The tears I was forcing out by now were probably dry, my eyes were probably puffy and red from the crying.

All I could think about now was sleeping. Which was probably what I was going to do.

I forced myself to sit up and trudge over to my bed. I flop onto it like a rock. It didn't take long for sleep overcoming me. My eyelids slowly started to lid.

But of course, fate decided to go against me.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!*

My eyes widen back open in surprise and I jolt right awake.

The heck..? No one ever knocks on my room.

I run over to the bathroom to wash my face. I quickly take a pair of clothes from my closet then change out of my bloody one. I make myself a little more presentable, before running over to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I twisted my fingers together, hoping that I wouldn't cough or do anything that make me get found out. I open my eyes to see someone unexpected to be at my door.

Shuichi Saihara.

I could feel my heart thump heavily in my chest.

I immediately put up my antagonist act and smile at him mischievously. "Heeeey Mr. Detective! Why are you here, huh?" Shuichi just looked at me with an unamused look.

Shuichi then sighed before answering my question with something even more unexpected. "I.. I wanted to hang out with you today."

—————————-
[Shuichi Saihara!]
(KOKICHI'S FTE #?)

Me and Kokichi walked around the courtyard in silence. Kokichi said some things here and there but overall we didn't talk much.. Which made it awkward.

But.. I had to ask him. Even though he was annoying to us all the time, a part of me still cares about him.

"Hey Kokichi-"

"I know why you brought me out here Shuichi." Kokichi cut me off, his tone serious. It caught me by surprise.

I was about to say something back but then Kokichi continued. "It's because of that disease.. Am I riiight?" His smile widened, the last sentence had a playful tinge to it.

I try to keep a blank expression to show Kokichi that I was serious. "Do you have it?"

Kokichi's face softens. "I.." I stare at him, waiting for an answer. I expected him to say something, but all he did was just stare back at me.