The One With the Cameras

(F.r.i.e.n.d.s reference cause I love that show🥰🥰! Also, slight manga spoiler)

*everyone is eating a random hashira for dinner. Everyone is unaware that a bunch of small camera drones crawled out of the body and scattered around the Infinity Castle...*

???: Muwahahaha! Finally, I-I mean we, can finally spy on the twelve Kizuki and Muzan!! And my sister's murderer.

???:  Shinobu, stop acting like one of those cringy supervillains in a bad movie flick.😑

Shinobu: Shut your nasty ass up Tengen!

Day 1 with secret cameras:

Enmu: Hey Rui, have you seen my- 

* Rui standing over Enmu's now burned Muzan merch.. Especially the body pillows.*

Enmu: NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?! * Cradling the remains of the pillows*

Rui: THIS IS FOR MY SPIDERMAN MERCHANDISE YOU HORNY FUCK!

Enmu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Day 6 with the cameras:

Douma: *Talking about bs*

Nakime: 💢💢💢 * stands and starts beating Douma with her biwa*

Douma: OW! So like I was saying-AH- women taste reallEEEy good. Idk why Akaza doe-GAH!

Akaza: *smashes down from  5 floors* I heard Douma suffering! Can I join? 

Akaza: *kicks Douma in the *Ahem* fireman and tennis balls if yk what I mean...*

Douma: OOOOHHHH! MY SAUSAGE AND NUTS!!!

Day 12:

*Kaigaku and Daki are dragging Gyutaro out of his room and he is resisting*

Daki: Oni-Chan! You need to to get out of that room! It suuuppper unhealthy!

Kaigaku: and stop watching those cheesy ass romantic drama shows! I can hear them from my room a I can't sleep hearing those ungodly sounds every day!!

Gyutaro: YOU NEVER TAKE MY TV SHOWS OR ME ALIVE BITCH!!!

Day 21:

*Kokushibo: *in bed sleeping*

Yorrichi (ghost): *appears* Aniue...

Kokushibo: *Eyes crack open* oh no.

Yorrichi: How is my lovely brother doing!😄

Kokushibo: NonononononpnononoNOO! HOW ARE YOU HERE?!?

Yorrichi: I'm a ghost silly! Except I can touch things! Utah's a ghost too!

 Kokushibo:  Will you leave me alone if I  tell you where Jackson is?!

Yorrichi: Where is he. *murderous aura*

Kokushibo: He's at *****************.

Yorrichi: *Happy boi* Thank you Aniue! *Disappears*

Kokushibo: *sleeps immediately*

Day 45: 

Gyokko: *makes a pot but is unsatisfied* ARRGH! Another failure! * hurls pot at the wall and I breaks*

Hantengu: M-maybe try a different way of art?

Gyokko: Hyo! Oh? What are some other ways of art?

Hantengu: You could do clay work, painting, paper mache, oragami... 

Gyokko: Colour me interested. Can you show me some? 

Hantengu: Sure!

15 hours later:

Gyokko: The workmanship... the perfection... the complex yet simple design & beauty... IT'S TRUELY MAGNIFICENT!! 🥹🥹😭😭

Hantengu: *slightly smiles and thinks: I'm glad that he has some new passions other than pots. (Looks over at the mass amount of research and tools he bought online with Muzan's money.) Although they got a bit carried away...😅*

Day 85: 

*Nakime is playing with her Eyeball things/pets??* 

Eye1: notices on of the cameras and chitters to Nakime.

Nakime: Oh? What is it? *Sees the cam* What's this? *Realizes that it's a camera* ... I got to tell the others.

*She summons them all and tells them*

Akaza: So. You're saying that someone has been watching us this whole time? It better not be a man.

Douma: *Sees and recognizes a small logo and crest on the device*  Wait... I recognize that crest..

Everyone: you do?!

Douma: Yes. You know that butterfly lady(Kanae) I killed? 

Daki & Gyutaro in unison: Yes dad you talk about it ALL the time.😒

Douma: Don't give me that look! And I think there is a Hashira like her that implanted the cameras in the body we ate months ago.

Kaigaku: ... were you always this smart? 

Rui: I know who that specific Hashira is.

Hantengu: EEEKKK! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!

Rui: Dude, chill. Anyways, Spider Sis told me that the Hashira's name is Shinobu.

Gyokko: Why the fuck do they have cameras here to spy on us?

Everyone: Cameras?

Gyokko: You all didn't know? They are everywhere! Hell even two of my fish have cameras on/in them! (Small unrelated note, one has a camera on its forehead and the other one swallowed one. So yea the Hashira have a whole view of the fishes inside. 🙂) 

Kokushibo: I say we keep the cameras.

Everyone: WHAT?! WHY?!

Kokushibo: Because it's not like they are going to see anything useful to them we all do basically nothing here except live.

Everyone: Oh yeah. Makes sense. No argument there. Definitely. Just as long as they don't peep on us and the women here😤. That's a good point there Koku. Excellent idea Kokoshibo-Dono! That's fair. Hyo! That's fine by me.

...

Gyutaro: I still cry myself to sleep every night.😔😐

Sorry this came out a bit late than usual! I had stuff to do, so this is a bit longer than normal! And thank you for your support everyone! You all are the reasons why this book of Demons on crack is still going! Love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️💝💕💕💝❤️❤️❤️

- AmodernKNYdemon