Gyokko's relatives visit

This chapter may be a bit disturbing and slightly graphic. That's all.

*Everyone is in an Uppermoon meeting*

Kokushibo:... And that almost concludes our meeting today. Anyone who wants to add on something, do it now please. 

Gyokko: I believe I have something to tell you all.

Kaigaku: What is it, another statement that you are ✨mAgNIficEnT✨? Or you showing another piece of your art crap?

Gyokko: One: I am beautiful. Two: fuck you for insulting my livelihood. Three: I WAS going to say that my family is coming over. 

Nakime: That's nice, we won't insult your family in any way WON'T WE? *Neck snaps towards the others and glares*🙃

Everyone who is scared for their lives: N-n-no Ma'am. 🙂🥲😱😨

Nakime: Good. Also, please try not to swear at my son next time Gyokko.

Gyokko: sure..🙄

Two nights later...

Gyokko: Is everything ready?! Good. 

Nakime: They're here. *Plays biwa to let them in*

Gyokko family: Arguing like every family😃*

Gyokko: Hi guys.👋

The Agruments stop. Then cue the family love towards Gyokko.

Gyutaro: Oh god have mercy.

Daki: * looks for one second and runs to her room faster than the fastest person in the world*

Gyokko: Mom, Dad, and Siblings, meet my friends/ associates at work. 

Gyokko's mom who looks like the Hand Demon from Final Selection and every ocean animal had sex : Hyo Hyo! Why it's the famous Kokushibo! *Shakes Koku's hand* My son has told me a lot about you! Such a lovey woman you're dating! Not as pretty as me ofc! 

Kokushibo: Pleasure to meet you miss. * utterly screams in disgust inside*

Gyokko's dad, who is a very fucking handsome merman, we talking Tumblr Sexyman, he'll even Chris Evans sexy handsome: Yes, such a pleasure~

Nakime: *Whispers to Koku* How is he Gyokko's dad.

Kokushibo: *whispers back*I don't FUCKING know. Let get Gyokko DNA tested. 

Gyutaro:* Snaps a pic of the dad with his phone*

Hantengu: Why are you taking a photo of my best friends dad? 

Gyutaro: So Daki can put his picture in her album photo book  of hot men.

Hantengu: Oh ok... wait what.

Gyokko's younger sister:  who is  a demon slash octopus hybrid (like Ursula from Disney): Are u Akaza?

Akaza: Yes...? 

Gyokko's sis: Ur so cool not to eat women!!🤩

Akaza: Thank you!

Gyokko's younger brothers who all look like an ugly merman's: Gyuk! You are Doum-Gyuk!-a? 

Douma: 😃😄😃...Yes?? 

Gyokko's bro:  We like eating WoMeN. And you look like a woman. Gyuk Gyuk! Can we eat you??

Douma:... You four are the ugliest fucking kids I had the misfortune to lay my beautiful eyes on in my entire existence. Also I'm a man.

Akaza:... This is the ONLY time I agree with you Douma.