Short Valentines Day special

Yes I know it's a bit early for a valentines special, but trust me, holidays come FAST. Take it from me.

It's extremely late or early for dee-HEE-mons (it's like 5:30PM in the evening). Kokushibo wakes up and travels to the kitchen to have breakfast. As he's cooking, he notices the kitchen calendar which shows the date, February 14, Valentines Day. His once Sleepy Attitude is immediately changed to excitement.

It's now 6 PM in the night. Nakime wakes up and heads to the kitchen.  She is then greeted with a Kokushibo holding a new biwa, Nakimes favourite flowers, which are pink tulips (not canon), and a heart-shaped box full of different flavoured human flesh. 

Nakime:*Blushing*K- Kokushibo?!  What is the meaning of this?!

Kokushibo: happy Valentines Day my dear!

Nakime: Happy Valentine's Day to you to Kokushibo. * Grabs him and kisses him deeply, to which he kisses back.*

Nakime: Quick question tho, where did you get tulips?

Kokushibo: UUHH..

Cut scene to Shinobu's garden full of herbs, plants, and flowers; Shinobu: WHO TF STOLE MY TULIPS?! .*Sees Tengen & Zenitzu*

Shinobu: *Grabs their necks and starts choking them* WAS It YOU?! It WaS YoU wAs'Nt It?! *In a demonic voice*: Yo U Tw O sTO le My Tu LiPs Hu H?!? 

Giyuu with Rengoku who have pried Shinobu off of the two males and are restraining her: Calm down Shinobu! They could have not done this!

Shinobu, whom breaks free and grabs the pair Zenitzu and Tengen: IT S TI ME FOR THE PUNIS H MENT.

Cut back to Koku: Pure luck sweetie.

Akaza: ItS VaL eNtI NeS d aY!? *proceeds to then smash through 8 floors and exits the fortress to spend the night with Koyuki.*

Everyone: 👁️👄👁️   👄👁️👄  👁️      👁️👁️👁️👄👁️👁️👁️   👁️👄

Gyutaro: I'm going to watch cheesy romance drama tele novas. Who wants to join?

Me rn: Writing Breathing: Second form: Hyper Script Writing!