Yorrichi's Visit

Nakime: *Reading a book*  Finally, PeACe in this shithole.😄

[Door abuse has entered the chat]  Hello there. The ever increasing and growing percentage on the abuse of doors is becoming a major problem worldwide. To contribute to cease the abuse of doors or donate a certain number of money for this cause call this number: 604-390-7381 and help stop door abuse. 

Not a real number or cause. Just a joke.

Nakime: ...Aaaannd I spoke too soon. *Plays biwa to let the person in*

Yorrichi: ANUIE!! Are u home?!

Kokushibo: oh no. Well shit, looks like I have to go see my brother now. *Enters the living room to be tackled into a hug by a certain Sun Breather.*

Yorrichi: ANIUE!!! It's been too long! I know you're a demon but how are the wife and kids?

Kokushibo: It's been 480 years now. They are dead now.

Yorrichi: Oh. Well. I heard that you are dating someone... who's the lucky lady??

Kokushibo: *Blushes* ..I'm dating Nakime, she's over there. *points to a blushing Nakime*

It wasn't even a minute before the Sun Breathing Swordsman started to coo and and admire over his brother's girlfriend. Kokushibo, wanting to get his brother to stop overwhelming his gf, decided to introduce him to his friends/ work associates. 

Kokushibo: Ok Yorrichi, want to meet the others now? 

Yorrichi: Others? You mean there is more than just you two and Jackson? 

Kokushibo: Yes, There is six others than just me and Nakime. Master is... out looking for... stuff.

Yorrichi: ok, but the better not be like Muzan.

Nakime then summons the other Uppermoons to the living room. 

Kokushibo: Ok so first off, here is my son, Kaigaku. 

Kaigaku: Are u my uncle? 

Yorrichi: *le gasp* You have a son?! Did you do it to get him?😏

Koushibo blushes very hard along with Nakime.

Kokushibo: NO! I TURNED HIM INTO A DEMON AND THEN ADOPTED HIM!! 

Yorrichi: Oh. That makes sense since he does not look like you. Besides, he looks like a cat furry.

Kaigaku: WHY TF DO PEOPLE CALL ME THAT?!?😠😭😭

Daki: There, there. *pats a sobbing Kaigaku on the back.* Don't be mad a people, be mad a genetics instead.

Kokushibo: This is Daki and the one over there is her brother Gyutaro. Daki & Gyutaro, meet my Brother, Yorrichi. 

Daki: *Immediately shove Kaigaku away to which he hits the floor*

Kaigaku: OW! TRAITOR! 

Daki: Woow! That sword is so cool Mr. Yorrichi! Kaigaku over there knows some good swordsmanship moves! 

Yorrichi: Thank you. Oh and Kaigaku?

Kaigaku: yes uncle? 

Yorrichi: I'm sure you will be a great swordsman in years to come. 

Gyutaro: Woow mannn. You're so cool. I heard great things about you, man. Also, Kaigaku, are you crying?

Kaigaku: NOO! I just—SNIFF— have some dust in my eyes! 

Kokushibo: Brother, this is Gyokko, The art freak of our group.

Gyokko: Hyo Hyo! Want to see my  ✨Fa BuL O u S ✨ art? 

Yorrichi: not now, maybe later but your pot you are in is beautiful. Also, why do I smell dead fish and sea animals? 

Gyokko: Oh some Shitty demon relatives of mine. They're dead, so don't worry. I killed them. 

Kokushibo: Don't kill him and don't ask brother. 

Yorrichi: Oooookkkaaaayyy........???

Kokushibou: Anyways, this is Hantengu. Don't frighten him to much, cause he gets scared rather easily. 

Yorrichi: Ok thanks for the heads up. * Crouches to Hantengu's level* Hi.

Hantengu: H-h-h-hi... 

Kokushibo: Now this is Akaza and Douma... who are fighting again. Ignore them. Douma's the rainbow eyed blonde one and Akaza is the striped pink haired one. Any questions?

Yorrichi looks around and sees chaos reigning over the place. Hantengu is now small and screeching for his life. Gyokko is also in a fight, but with Gyutaro over something stupid. Daki is still admiring Yorrichi as Kaigaku is stuck in a roof of a floor yelling for help. Douma and Akaza's fight is now in a different room and a horde of random demons are chanting " FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" As the battle between the two Uppermoons rage on. Nakime is just sitting there on the floor clearly Annoyed and looks like she is regretting her life choices. 

Yorrichi:... How are all of you Muzans top Demons?

Kokushibo: I have no fucking Clue at all at this point.