PLAYLIST

GAME OF SURVIVAL | RUELLE

are we the hunters or are we the prey? there's no surrender and there's no escape.

SHE'S A LADY | TOM JONES

well, she knows what i'm about. she can take what i dish out, and that's not easy.

OCEAN EYES | BILLIE EILISH

can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes. burning cities and napalm skies. fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes.

TALK TOO MUCH | COIN

you know i talk too much. honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up. we could blame it all on human nature. stay cool, it's just a kiss.

CROSSFIRE | STEPHEN

i'd trade my luck to know why he's caught in the crossfire, and i'm here wakin' up to the sun and the sound of birds.

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, KID | TAYLOR SWIFT

i looked around in a blood-soaked gown and i saw something they can't take away.

PAPER LOVE | ALLIE X

i know that boy's gonna rip me up, 'cause he ain't that nice, he won't do right. he'll leave a nasty cut.

THEY OWN THIS TOWN | FLORA CASH

they own this town. maybe that's why we get no ground. we could go. if we don't, it's a pity, 'cause i could tell you it'll change but it never does.

FIRE | THE POINTER SISTERS

you had a hold on me right from the start. a grip so tight i couldn't tear it apart. my nerves all jumpin', actin' like a fool. well, your kisses they burn, but my heart stays cool.

MY CONSEQUENCE | HEY VIOLET

oh, your fingers locked in my hair, our clothes all over the chair.

COMPLEX | XANA

i know you wanna die together, 'cause you could be with me forever. be careful what you wish for, 'cause i'm the girl you'd kill for.

THE FATALIST | GIRLHOUSE

we're all gonna die, funny isn't it? making a good time sad and laughing like i'm proud of it. started playing the fatalist and now i can't snap out of it.

WET DREAM | WET LEG

i was in your wet dream driving in my car. what makes you think you're good enough to think about me when you're touching yourself?

SCREAM MY NAME | TOVE LO

breathe and balance and love. i was born on the scene. now it runs in my blood, yeah, you know what i mean. when i'm dead and gone, will they sing about me? dead and gone, will they scream my name?

CAROLINA | TAYLOR SWIFT

i make a fist, i'll make it count.

THE PRINCIPAL | MELANIE MARTINEZ

you're fixated and elated by the separation in this place that you've created. fuck all of your rules and guidelines. you shouldn't even be on the sidelines.

TAKE ME TO CHURCH | GLEE CAST

i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies. i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife. offer me that deathless death. good god, let me give you my life.

WHISPERS | HALSEY

this is the voice in your head that says 'you do not want this.' this is the ache that says 'you do not want him.' this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping alive when you tell yourself 'bet i could fuck him.'