2

"hey guys" i say to my camera as i set it down on my bathroom counter.

"It is currently November sixth, Ainsley's birthday! she is currently passed out on our couch right now but i made us dinner reservations at 8 for this really fancy restaurant, and uh she has no idea yet." i say as i open a drawer pulling out my makeup bag.

"so i have about 2 hours." i say before squeezing some lotion onto my finger followed by some primer. i mix the two together before rubbing it onto my face.

"i don't want to do too much, but i also need to do like enough... you know? because it's a fancy restaurant but we're also going to be getting home pretty late. i already curled my hair this morning so i'm probably just going to leave it down for dinner." i say before pinning my hair up with a claw clip.

"i also am between two dress, they are both black and which ever one i don't wear i'm sure Ainsley will end up wearing because we borrow each others clothes like all the time."

i pull out some concealer from the bag and dot it under my eyes before picking up my camera.

"oh wow, cute look. i should go like this." i say joking about the concealer under my eyes.

"i'm gonna go for now so i can get ready in time and get Ainsley up. so i'll either see you guys before we leave or while were there." i say before i cover the camera and turn it off.

...

"hey guys, so i'm back. here's Ainsley." i say as i shove the camera into her face as she reads the menu of the restaurant.

"hey vlog." she says not looking up from the menu.

i turn the camera back around to my face. "right now we are at the restaurant. i'm not sure what i'm going to get yet but i am positively sure i will be asking them to sing happy birthday to Ainsley." i whisper into the microphone.

"what'd you say?" she asks.

"nothing." i say before once again turning off the camera.

...

"so dinner was really good, Ainsley and i both got the same thing. it was like steak with a small salad. and Ainsley drank for the first time... totally first time." i say with a laugh.

"they also had like really good desert, we got this like small chocolate cake it was so good and i also got them to sing happy birthday to her which was really funny because all the tables around us joined in, i wish i filmed it but out of respect i didn't want to film any random people. but right now we are in my car and i'm about to drive us home where we will be doing.... i don't know what yet but i'm sure it will make it into this vlog so i will see you then."

...

"right now... i don't know if you can hear but right over there is Brynn." Ainsley says to my camera pointing over at me, who is freaking out.

"Brynn is freaking out currently.. because some guy in the nhl just followed her, and i'm sure you all know, your clearly a fan of her if your watching this but Brynn loves hockey. a lot. so i'd say this is a pretty normal reaction from her." she says before turning the camera back to me.

"i'm like freaking out." i scream.

"there's no way." i say jumping back into the couch next to Ainsley.

"wait let me see. show the camera." she says.

i hold my phone up to the camera making sure it's visible.

"okay, and who is this guy?" she asks me.

"what? you don't know who Jack Hughes is? he plays for our state." i say putting my phone down next to me.

"right. because i totally pay attention to the hockey games you watch." she says.

"i know you don't, you can stop pretending you do when they are on. i'm not stupid." i say.

"well you clearly are stupid enough to think i know who Jack Hughes is." she says turning the camera back to her face.

"whatever he's like a really good player on the new jersey devils, i'm just in so much shock." i say.

"your favorite team!" she shouts.

"ha, i know that one. the one thing i know about hockey." she adds.

"except that's really just a thing about me Aines." i say before grabbing the camera from her.

"anyways, uh oh this very exciting note and before i become even more crazy-" i say before Ainsley interrupts me.

"not possible. you've reached maximum craziness." she says.

"shut up, as i was saying before i freak out more i think i'm going to end this vlog here, i hope you all enjoyed it and i will see you in the next one. love you, bye" i say before blowing a kiss and turning the camera off.