12

"You have a hammock in your living room?!" Jack questions excitedly.

"It close in the dark." Ainsley adds from the couch.

"It glows in the dark!" he repeats. "Dude you have to show me." he says to me.

"Okay hang on. i have to turn on the black like." i say as i walk over to the light switch, plugging in the black light and turning off the normal lights.

I look over to jack who literally has his jaw dropped in disbelief.

"This is literally the coolest apartment ive ever seen, i have got to tell Trevor about this." he says as he pulls out his phone.

"Who's Trevor?" Ainsley ask turning her head quickly.

"Ainsley no." i say.

"He's my friend, he plays for Anaheim." Jack responds, not looking up from his phone.

"Jack!"

"Oh... yeah." he rubs his neck. "You said to not bring up friends."

"You told him to not bring up his friends?" Ainsley asks me.

"Uh, well yeah you know how you get." i joke.

"Fine..." she says. "Jack please please please tell me more about Trevor, gosh tell Trevor about me. please i am begging you." Ainsley pleads eagerly.

"Oh my god, calm down girl." i say as i push her back over to the couch.

____________________________________
Z-man
____________________________________

jack-o-lantern🎃
dude. they have a glow in the dark
hammock just chilling in their
living room. this is actually crazy.

Z-man
dude thats insane.
please tell me her roommate is hot🙏🏼

jack-o-lantern🎃
im not setting you up with roommate.

Z-man
plz🙏🏼  give me her insta at least🙏🏼🙏🏼

jack-o-lantern🎃
no.
____________________________________

"so, jack. is your friend Trevor Zegras by any chance?" Ainsley asks from beside me on the couch.

"Yeah why- oh my god he didn't. did he?" he asks, noticing instagram on Ainsley's phone.

"yeah, he followed me. he's kinda hot." she says as she scrolls through his pictures. "i'm gonna dm him."

"Thats if he doesn't dm you first, god any time he hears theres a living female around he goes crazy. i swear." jack says

"yeah they will be perfect for each-other." i sigh

"Oh, he did DM me." she says, causing jack to chuckle.

"so, you guys are you-tubers right?" he asks as he looks at the walls, which have our subscriber plaques on them.

"Yeah, but I'm really bad. i forget to post all the time and then everyone gets mad at me. i swear my fans hate me, they literally bully me." i respond.

"Thats kinda funny." he says.

"no its not." i say, pretending to be offended.

"well, good to know your a bad actress too." he jokes.

i gasp and stare at him for a minute.

"Wow, that was a little cocky mr in the penalty box for 5 minutes today."

"okay, that was not my fault, the refs play favorites okay?"

"So they just must not like you." i say.

"not one bit."