5

"see it's not that difficult

"see it's not that difficult." jack says skating over to me.

"says the nhl hockey player." i say trying to keep my balance.

"your not doing horrible. a lot better than i thought you would be." he says.

"i haven't let go of the railing once." i say with a laugh.

"okay, we'll i have a proposal. if i can successfully teach you how to ice skate you have to come to my game tomorrow night."

"a bit cocky there mr hughes, don't you think?" i ask.

"me? cocky? absolutely not. now let go of the railing and i promise if you come to my game i will definitely get a goal."
____________
"i have news." i say walking into my shared apartment.

"please do tell." ainsley says from the couch.

"well one, i can ice skate now and two, you better pick out a cute outfit for tomorrow because we're going to the new jersey devils hockey game." i say jumping onto the couch next to her.

"what?" she says surprised.

"yeah, jack told me if he could successfully teach me to skate then i had to come to the game tomorrow, and you know me, obviously not wanting to go alone i told him you have to come with me as well, so he gave me two tickets." i say pulling the tickets out of my bag to show her.

"oh my god. wait. i dont even know what to wear to a hockey game." she says.

"uh, we'll i'd say to at-least play it safe by wearing something red. and i'm definitely going to have to teach you some things about hockey." i say laying my head onto her lap.

"yeah, how about we start with the names of the players?" she asks.

"yeah, that would probably be important." i respond