xi. Epigraph

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗

"I have to do this. Lives depend on it."

In which a princess does what it takes to save her home and bring peace.

𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉

Gladys is the Princess of the Sirens. It is her duty to protect her people. As a child of prophecy, she has a lot rolling on her shoulders. Only she can bring the peace the world desperately needs. But, in order to achieve peace, she must put aside the differences between her and her new allies.

Michael Jasper is a young pirate from the Aritices Guild who yearns for adventure. One night, He sneaks off one night with his best friend and searches for the one adventure he has dreamed of. But, not every adventure is as it seems and Michael soon learns this when he gets caught up in the quest of the century.

Jaxon Hayes is a fugitive from the Southern Palificas Guild who became best friends with Michael. Jaxon had always had different and very controversial views about sirens. He believed he could make peace with them. So, when Michael drags him into a brand new adventure, how can he pass up the opportunity to find peace?

Katrina  Martinian is a young half-breed from the Atlantis Guild. Her father was a well-known trader to the pirates and her mother was a Siren who left to be with her people. Kat's siren abilities manifested as water manipulation and she always felt out of place. She didn't want adventure at first, but a song calls her out to have an adventure that could save the world.

Nina is another half-breed from the Northern Palificas guild. She was a young aspiring artist from a long line of famous pirates. Her mother was a pirate and her father a siren. Like Kat, she felt out of place and set off to find others like her. Little did she know, she was about to get roped into an adventure no one would ever forget.

Katherine Urania was a mage from the Dianias guild. She grew up on a tropical island paradise but her wild spirit refused to be trapped. A skilled swordswoman, she became her own rogue and one woman army. Her reputation precedes her as the Champion of the water goddess Nereia. Yet, something was missing. She didn't know her purpose. That is, until she meets a young half-breed and a rogue crew.

Thalassa Alcmene is a pirate daughter from the Antariacius guild and is a Siren sympathizer, having fallen in a forbidden love. She was known for her outspokenness about how the war is wrong and Sirens shouldn't be known as monsters. She was banished and set off to prove the world is wrong about sirens. Luck would have it, Thalassa found herself fighting for survival and on a quest that could end the war.

These seven individuals lives different lives, but as fate would have it, their destinies were intertwined and only they could save the world.

𝕴𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊

A huge thanks to my friends who helped me with this idea. This is for you guys!

GladdysStories  mightymaster99  -Aphrxdite- HiraganaSakura  Jaytomii NinaPhaedra

Trigger Warnings:
graphic descriptions of violence
gore
minor swearing
death
Mentions of trafficking

Trigger Warnings: graphic descriptions of violencegoreminor swearingdeathMentions of trafficking

Hey guys!

I hope you all will enjoy this story! Again, a huge thank you to my friends for providing me with their characters and help with some plot points.

Comments and votes are appreciated!

Have a wonderful day!

~Kat