Plan

I wasn't sure what to do next, I obviously couldn't go back to class or back home, because I'd have to explain why I was drenched in blood. I didn't know what to do with Bella either. I shuddered. It wasn't really Bella anymore, I realised. It was a lifeless husk; her beautiful soul would be somewhere else now.

I started forming a plan in my head. There were alleyways and backstreets near my school, where there weren't many people. If I was seen by anybody there, they wouldn't ask questions because they would probably be dodgy people as well. The riskiest part would be crossing the school grounds to the car park where my car was parked.

I picked up the body and heaved it over my shoulder and cringed, it was still warm. I stumbled to the door, struggling under the weight. I frowned and put the body down. Concentrating on the air around it, I imagined the corpse rising midair, and as I pictured it, it rose. This was one of the biggest things I had used my "powers" to lift, and I strained my mind to keep it in the air. It was shaking slightly, and the air around it was charged with a sort of electricity. I walked slowly out of the cubicle, twisting the lock with my mind and keeping the body suspended in front of me.

The car park was in view when someone spotted me. The teacher screamed, first looking at the corpse hovering in front of me, and then at me. She dropped the papers she was holding and grasped at her pocket, trying to pull something out. She held up her phone and fumbled to open it.

I gently lowered Bella to the ground, and then flung the phone out of the teacher's hand with my powers. It landed a few feet away, and the screen was shattered, glass strewn around it. She screamed again, more panicked this time. I lifted Bella up again, this time physically, and continued to my car.

I laid Bella's body across the back seat, not thinking about the blood that was going to stain the fabric. I climbed into the driver's seat and drove the hell out of there.

-

I'm editing this while listening to car seat headrest and eating pretzels