Fausta

The group quietened as we heard sirens pass the building. I stood up alert, as I heard footsteps running down the alleyway by the entrance.

"Faustina, go to the door. We'll continue as normal, but you keep watch." Flint said as he tossed me a gun. I ran to the door and stood beside it, adrenaline rushing. This was going to be fun. The group continued laughing and talking, making us look unprepared and vulnerable, as a trap to lure whoever it was inside.

A kid stumbled through the door. He had short dirty blonde hair and was wearing what looked like a school uniform, but he was drenched in blood. I watched as he surveyed his surroundings, almost expertly.

"Hey!" Flint yelled as the boy started retreating. I snuck behind him so he couldn't go further. He bumped into me, and I felt a sort of electricity, one that I hadn't felt for a long time. This kid was possessed. I whipped my gun to the side of his head, but his reflexes were too fast. His hand moved in a blur and whacked the gun out of my hand.

I flew backwards as he pushed me, the wind knocked out of me before I hit the ground. I smashed into the floor and felt something in my shoulder crack. I groaned. Beside me was the revolver that I had dropped, I thought about shooting the boy. Instead, I threw the gun at him as hard as I could.

"No hard feelings, bud." I said and the handle hit him squarely in the back of his head. He collapsed to the floor unconscious.

By then, Flint and Sharmilla had run over. Sha crouched down beside me and asked if I was ok, while Flint was inspecting the kid. I brushed off Sha and sat up.

"Flint, the kids possessed." I said warningly. He frowned at me. I touched the boys' arm and felt the same buzzing energy that I had felt before, but this time it was weaker, as the demon wasn't in control.

I brought Sha's hand over to touch him as well, and she gasped when her skin came in touch with his.

-

that's all i ended up writing, idk why i'm posting this when i'm not gonna write an ending for it but ehh