- encyclopedia.

INSIGHT ON THINGS IN THIS BOOK *ੈ✩‧₊˚

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

AKULKAN 。・:*˚:✧。
╰┈➤ ❝ SANCTUARY
all na'vi people of the nekmatirey clan participate in this gathering to pray and give thanks to Eywa every two eclipses or before large festivals.

BEADING CEREMONY 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ A RIGHT OF PASSAGE
once the young na'vi becomes of age in the nekmatirey clan there will be a ceremony held at The Cave of the Ancestors. the tsahik will gift the na'vi a selection of arm beads (for both men and women), waist and ankle beads (for the women), and beads for the hair (for both men and women). each piece of jewelry has major importance for the young na'vi and will be cherished.

LUMAKTU 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ A RIGHT OF PASSAGE
although every na'vi of the nekmatirey is bonded with a tulkun you also may choose a brother/sister of the homeland. (for ex. za'tari's is a tanlukoon.) you are bonded as a child and once you become of age you get a tattoo to mark the bond.

MALACTAN。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ THE FESTIVAL OF FIRE
the nekmatirey host a large festival annually to celebrate The Great Tanluk and Eywa for blessing their land. nearby clans are invited to enjoy the festival.

TAMAXTO 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝
all of the nekmatirey know the story of Tamaxto. the diverse creature, adapted to both land and water, is native to the homeland and known for only bonding with fierce warriors. only total 4 in its time.

TANLUKOON 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ LAST SHADOWS
similar to ikran, the creatures are used for the skies but are native to the Tanluk giving them bright colors. these creatures are not for all na'vi of the nekmatirey either, only the fiercest of warriors may bond with them which is also why it's a great honor to gain the bond during your Lumaktu.

THE ASH BATH 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ A RIGHT OF PASSAGE
all nekmatirey are born into the clan through ashes. the tsahik sprays the child with the ashes of The Great Tanluk to then dunk them in Nakimor (the sea of brothers and sisters ) which is located in The Cave of the Ancestors.

THE GREAT TANLUK 。・:*˚:
╰┈➤ ❝ A GIFT FROM EYWA
being home to the largest volcano ("Tanluk" as the natives call it), the nekmatirey use it as a sacred ceremonial keep.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

TS4HIK SPEAKS!!!
i'm so excited to publish more chapters of this book. i hope you guys like it. (P.S. this page might be update frequently with more information on the nekmatirey).