again. [005]

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

      "Lo'ak!" A voice yelled out from the black abyss. The boy felt a harsh nudge to his side, letting out a groan of annoyance.

    "Get up! It's time." The voice said sternly. Lo'ak's eyes slowly opened, having the light shine brightly through the entangled branches. He sat sat up, stretching out his arms to quicken regaining consciousness.

"What bro..." He asked with a sense of tiredness in his voice. Neteyam didn't respond, he only continued his frantic search for his new attire. "Neteyam.." Lo'ak asked again, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Come on, bro! We're late for our first day of training." Neteyam explained, hitting his shoulder with raised brows. He was serious. Lo'ak groaned once more, tempted to lay back into his bed of woven Torah tree leaves.

"But-" He started before having a set of items being thrown at his face. "Hurry up or I will leave you." Neteyam said as he rushed out of the so called room. Lo'ak huffed, obeying his brother's demand.

●∘◦❀◦∘●

    "Stupid foreigners, they're late." A voice spat out. A couple of yips in agreement were let out. Za'tari rolled her eyes, annoyed by both her group and the unusual na'vi. The sun shined on the clearing, surrounded woven pillars that arched towards the center.

"I say we leave." Maxkto suggested. "And get all of us punished?" Za'tari quickly replied, sending him a glare. "Just saying they could accidentally be eating by wild pilu..." he trailed off. "Nah, you'd miss us." A voice came from behind him.

All attention laid on the group of foreigners packed together in their new clothing. Maktxo stood quickly, sizing up the one who spoke. "Don't speak unless spoken to, skxwang." He spat. "Hey, why don't you-" Lo'ak started before being cut off.

"You're late." Za'tari said, pushing her brother backward. She scanned the group of unfamiliar faces, that she also didn't care to learn. "My apologies. I take full responsibility." Neteyam explained as he stepped infront of his brother, who was clearly glaring at Maktxo. She examined his sincere expression all the way to his doe eyes and parted cut lip, remembering what had happened in the forest. "Don't care. Just don't let it happen again next time." She turned away, realizing she was staring heading toward the center of the clearing.

"Everybody take a partner," Za'tari started. "I'll take you." Hutey pointed directly at Neteyam with a sly smirk creeping on his face. Neteyam's eyes widened at the sudden acknowledgment. "No. I'll take him." Za'tari quickly stopped Hutey, lightly putting a hand on his chest. He only sighed out of annoyance, attempting to proceed. "Hutey." She hissed quietly causing him to stop in his tracks. He could only hiss back, walking away towards a new partner.

     "I could've handled him." Neteyam said quickly, watching her approach. "You couldn't have." She responded, walking straight past him. He rubbed his tongue across his cheek at her shady response, having nothing else to say.

"You will start with this." Za'tari said before suddenly throwing a staff at the boy's chest. He quickly caught it, examining the tightly woven weapon. Neteyam watched as the girl tied her hair up in a messy updo before crossing her arms.

"Where is your weapon?" He asked in a concerned manner. She smiled slightly, showing off her fangs, and gave him a scoff.

"I won't need it. Just try and hit me." She explained with her thick accent. His grip tightened on the staff before giving her a cocky smirk.

"Let's dance." He whispered. Neteyam approached quickly, bow staff cocked back. He jabbed the stick towards her shoulder, confident in his attempt. It felt as if she moved in slow motion. Za'tari's swift movement entranced him, grabbing his attention as she dodged. In one fast breath she grabbed the end of the staff, knocking one end up, hitting the boy in the chin to knock him off balance. Neteyam felt his leg swipe from under him, making a loud thud when he came in contact to the ground.

He sent out a low groan from the sudden fall. Fluttering his eyes open, he saw the silhouette of Za'tari holding the bow staff to his neck. She let out a soft laugh before raising his chin with the end.

"Again, skxawng."

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!! I've been pretty busy with school and everything but I will be more active!!! I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter! More to come!!!

Don't forget to vote!