fog.[002]

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

    Na'vi filled the once vacant clearing surrounding the ancient cove. "Please, Eywa, guide us." Metkayina sang. Their voices echoed as they harmonized unintentionally. Tsireya swayed along with her close friends, having tears find their way out of her closed eyes. Ao'nung squatted nearby, eyes also closed, listening to his people sing for Eywa's mercy.

"My Eywa, please." Ronal sang as she stood, facing the sacred pool, leading the song. The clan swayed together, in synch, hoping Eywa could help them. Neytiri sat quietly, eyes closed, silently praying. She understood the tension in the air, as her people were once in the same place.

Tuk cuddled her brother nearby, who only winced quietly from his wounds. He heard a story from his mother and father once, when he was very young, about the fall of the first Hometree. His mother's people were in shambles of fear, begging for Eywa's help. All of them scared of what could happen next. Warriors and children. Murdered.

   Tuk's eyes darted up towards her brother. Her expression saying 'Does that hurt?'. The boy only wrapped his arm around her, reassuring his sister. Kiri breathed slowly, eyes closed, embracing the sound of the waves mixing with the Metkayina voices.  She swayed along side Neytiri, feeling the comforting warmth emit off of her.

    Lo'ak only stared at Tsireya, watching the girl he cared for deeply, crumble under her emotions. He wished he could do something to help her, literally anything. He wished he could run to her side, wipe her tears away and reassure her that everything was alright- but that he was unsure of himself.

    "That will not work." Tonowari said shaking his head. Jake paced, picking up sand wherever he walked. "We cannot stay here. They will find us." Jake said sternly, stopping in his tracks. "We have families here, Jake Sully. Some still mourning. They will not have the ability to travel such a journey." The large na'vi explained. The pair had left The Cove to discuss a plan. Tonowari knew other warriors should have been invited but none knew the sky people like Jake Sully.

     "They will not stop. Not until they find us. We are too close to the village. They will destroy this place if they spot us." Jake spoke as he pointed towards The Cove. Tonowari sighed deeply, now deep in thought. He was frustrated. His people were in danger and he had no idea how to solve the issue.

    "We need to defeat them. That's the only way they'll stop." Jake continued. "And the only way to do that is to reunite the clans. The Metkayina could ask for refuge. We'll have a stable place to stay until the time comes." He explained. "And I thought you were done with war?" Tonowari said with a slight chuckle. "Now that I know we can't run anywhere without a fight. My family will never be safe until this is done." He said. Jake's eyes widened, waiting for an answer. Tonowari gave him a nod, signaling it had been decided.

     "Our hearts beat in you, Eywa." Ronal sang before hearing footsteps approach her. She peered open her eyes, watching Tonowari give her a nod. She nodded back before stopping. The singing voices slowly died down, eyes now open, questioning the sudden quietness. The Sully family's eyes perked up, watching Jake stand next to Tonowari.

    "People of the Metkayina." Tonowari started. "Jake Sully has proposed a plan." He said, looking towards Jake. The large man stepped back, signaling for him to speak in-front of the people. Jake took the opportunity and stood on the large rock before clearing his throat. "People of the Metkayina." He began. "The sky people have been terrorizing na'vi for as long as I can remember."

    "They have destroyed homes, killed warriors and children. Now they've done these things to you." He continued. Neytiri slightly shuffled in her seat, waiting for what was being said next. "I understand that this was not your war and that I brought it to you but now they've taken what's yours and I'm here to help you get it back." He explained.