08. A Spider's Visit: A new form of Mission

+ good morning/afternoon/evening reader, before you read this chapter I just want to remind you that this is also a Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel Harem, so that means girls from both series will be included. Why am I reminding you?... well, I don't know, you'll read

Long time no post, it's good to feel the fire to publish again. Enjoy reading.

STEPHEN

    I flick a pebble stuck on my shoe that got caught when I landed on the runway after a mission, on-going work like exterminating, leading, and protecting made me want to visit the HQ as I have taken my work outside of the building recently. My shimmering weapon dissolves into nothingness when I approach the building, a place for no symbol of war. We keep peace and profession within these white and tall walls, beings of flying flaming eyes with wings, beings with rings as heads and light as their body maintain our unity such as I, as the leader of my species. Walking inside, I give a sign of the cross when suddenly I noticed that a small crowd was surrounding a...

    A light yellow ball of a cloud? Despite my towering stature, I had to tilt my head up to see what the suited working angels were talking to, me as their wings fluttered and spiked lightly from the stress that I can sense.

    "Oh please, I beg of you! Family is so important to me, sir!"
    "Again, I'm sorry we simply can not bend the rules and put you in danger, ma'am. Your safety is important to us."
    "I need to see him! Please?! Can we try to figure something out?"

    The pleading from a sweet woman's voice catches my attention, so I walk towards the commotion to sort this out. I do not want disputes taken here...

    My footsteps echo in the hall, the tails of my wings sweeping the pearl-like floor and making a soft brushing sound from its soft silky feathers that we all angels have. Before another word can be spoken by the gentlemen to the lady, I put my hand on their shoulders. Immediately their words from their mouth halt as they know my presence is behind them.

    "May I intervene my lady and gentlemen? We should not exchange inside of here." I look at the two with my eyes. One clears his throat and turns to me with his clipboard and pen in hand. "Sir, we are following safety precautions and rules but this woman wants to overlook it for her 'important' visit..."
    The angels get caught off by the woman who steps up to us men with her hand on her heart...

    from the way shorter angels standing in front of me, I slightly tilt my head up to finally see––

    "I need to see my brother in the pride ring! Please! Can we think of any way to bring me to him?!"

    This... This form of an angel is so... interesting.

    I don't know what creature she took the form of, but she is fascinating. With her four arms, four legs, big and shiny light yellow hair, and expressive eyes she looks captivating,
    When her eyes look into mine, she was taken aback and blinks, her face was lit by my glowing white eyes. "My apologies for the brightness..." I look down and half-lit my eyes to reduce their brightness of them. She looks down at the ground with her hands covering her eyes to serve as a hood to protect them from mine.

    "The four of you are excused, I will handle this."
    "Yes sir." I nod to them in appreciation as they left the scene, now leaving me with this female.