01. Greetings Again: Pleasure Meeting You

"I shall announce Stephen! As our fifth-star senior!" Cheers and claps fill the room to the brim, and happy, proud faces were worn by all the attendees. A leader no longer a general commander now promoted to a more mighty one stood in front, a fifth-star senior.

A lot of time, effort, and sacrifices have been made leading up to this point.

But it was all worth it, and on a long golden table, they drank their worries away as they celebrated in their out way with all the archangels and angels.

Stephen sat at the front of the long table, a smile on his face as he listens to his friends talking about ridiculous things.

"Anyone here with a lover? I doubt! We're far too busy to make time for ladies." Everyone then laughed. Stephen giggled at his friend's joke, covering his laughing with a sip of fruity wine.

The chatter on the table slowly became blurry, he couldn't hear what his table mates were saying as his thoughts came into focus.

Hot pink skin, white hair, a devilish and wicked smile.

No... she can't. He pushed his thoughts away and continued to enjoy the night.

"Any expeditions to execute soon, senior?" A question barked at the thinking man, who snapped back to his consciousness. "At the border, not inside hell. It has been a long period, I have to say."

Yes, it truly has been a long time since he went down there since he gave orders to the others to take over his. He couldn't remember the last time.

Maybe soon, he will, just to see how everything is going on here.

{ ~ VVV ~ }

"Cheers, suckers!"

"Cheers!"

Oh, how the night of the lust ring was lively. There was a big celebration on a rooftop of an apartment building, loud music and party chaos were all around. Everyone drank everything away, getting wasted and swung around by the heavy alcoholic effect. Well, most, as one was still conscious to scroll through her phone with a proud smirk as she sipped her drink.

"Oh, look at that~..." Her voice lingered with dripping pride, looking at the streams on her latest song get higher and higher as seconds go by. "Fifty thousand just now~" She turned to her friend who came in and sat with her on the long dark red couch, pouring her another round of a drink.
"Knew it would happen."

A long time and a few pulls got Verosika to this fabulous point, how got with a new set of bangs and style. Her tattoo with the name of her once-loved ex was now crossed out on her shoulder. It was as if he was never there. It was as if everything from before was erased into nothing.

 It was as if everything from before was erased into nothing