[ 11 ] RIGHT MY WRONGS

☀☀[ 23 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - HIGH STAKES has been posted on the PATREON.  Get early access to new chapters on my PATREON!!!

If you would like to read FULL ACCESS to ALL chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon and join the OG READERS TIER.

I hope you all enjoy!!

*UNEDITED*

[ 11 ] RIGHT MY WRONGS

MATTEO

After practice, the guys decided to all make their way over to the beach house to enjoy a night off from the very confusing yet eventful week we all endured. The night of Halloween created tension between us all, the university and our parents.

There was an announcement Monday morning that Southeastern University was cancelling all Homecoming events and placing the campus on an immediate curfew due to the fiasco of the Halloween party. It sucked that no one got to enjoy the party and it was even worse to not be able to enjoy Homecoming as more news of the shooting had been revealed that someone had actually been shot.

I'd had a long conversation with my parents ensuring that I stayed out of trouble and of course I kept the information of me and a few of my teammates being involved in the altercation out of the conversation. Thankfully, my parents hadn't asked and my mother simply continued to let me know to stay safe, refrain from travelling alone through the night and remain on my P's and Q's as Thanksgiving break approached.

I was surprised to hear that the majority of my family would be in attendance for Thanksgiving this year. With the tension that was surrounding Matty's transition back to rehabilitation, Keith's paternity, Gramps health and my mother and father's marriage, I hadn't a clue how things would play out this year. My mother had informed me that Gramps wouldn't be in attendance, yet, she and my father, as well as Keith and his fiancé, Suzie, as well as Vinny would be meeting me at Nana's ranch next week to celebrate the holidays.

I was thankful that Tosha had agreed to go to Thanksgiving with me this year. My family was in constant drama yet being around Nana seemed to bring forth the complete opposite reaction. Nana was a homoeopathic healer, receiving all those in her midst while giving the most love she could muster. I knew she would approve of Tosha and ensure that all of the drama never crossed into her home as she preferred to keep her sacred space free from any negative tension.

Tosha had become a window to allow me to open up and release all consuming or pent up thoughts that seemed to plague me, whether that was about my family, school or the game. I'd had many mixed emotions pent up during the night of the Halloween party and during my intimacy with Tosha, I'd become vulnerable while making love to her. She'd been so hellbent on establishing a further friendship and keeping sex off the table that I was taken aback when she opened herself up for me to take her.

There was nothing more enticing to see the woman you love with her legs inviting you to please her. While making love to her, my emotions got the better of me and I exploded. Thoughts of family issues, tension with siblings, the stress of football, my studies and now trying my best to be the man Tosha needs me to be was all seeming to take a toll on me. I had withered without repair and the only sense of stability in my existence at the moment seemed to be the woman I was currently digging my manhood within.

I hadn't realized how much I'd bottled in and I was thankful that she didn't knock me down further as I broke down to her. Thanksgiving didn't need to come around for me to already know what I was thankful for this year. Meeting Tosha this semester was the greatest gift that God randomly delivered and I hadn't noticed I'd been blessed so abundantly until my back was up against a wall and my life was at risk last week.