TEASER [ 25 ] REJECTION

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ 25 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - REJECTION

TOSHA

"T, God must know that you have a good heart because by hearing this situation alone, I can tell you now that could never be me." Niecy said, shaking her head as she placed down one of her index cards.

Niecy and I had agreed to help one another study for our finals. I was so upset from leaving campus today after the discussion in the classroom and running into Jasmine soon after. I didn't care much about the girls in the class, yet bumping into Jasmine seemed to bring up old memories that I had believed I put to rest.

I've worked on keeping things cool and not lashing out, but enough was enough. I made sure to type up a formal complaint about Ada and her antics and will present it to the dean of students after my morning class tomorrow. Jasmine said enough for me to know that although she was sharing details of her sister's iniquities to me, Jasmine was still an enabler in her sister's life. If Ada was this vile and malicious now, she must've always shown qualities of this in the past, and Jasmine, being the older sister, must've always hidden things for her.

Niecy was utterly fed up after hearing of what Jasmine had shared that Ada had done to me in regards to being with Matteo. Now as we sat on the living floor with a cherry cinnamon candle burning, a few cut pieces of fruit on our coffee table and a bunch of index cards and notebooks in our laps prepared to study.

"I can't believe she really stood in my face trying to tell me what her sister wasn't and how it was due to rejection. Like, so what? People get rejected all of the time. It doesn't mean you turn into a supervillain and start online forms of harassment." I vented, placing my index card down as well.

"This semester for you has been high and low but never did I think you would be in this type of situation. I mean, girl, did you see what the blogs refer to you as?" Neicy questioned.

I frowned. "I scanned a few things but for the most part, I stay away from the internet stuff." I said.

Niecy sighed. "They're saying that Four is only with you as some sort of project. To help his image or something. They can't accept that he, knowing his family's history and his reputation, could really be dating you because he loves you."

"That's what a girl in my class alluded to today. I never wanted to get involved with him because of this and it feels like my worst nightmare keeps replaying over and over in my face."

Niecy pursed her lips. "If I wasn't so serious about this nursing program, I would've elbowed her in the crotch at that Halloween party had I known she was the one spreading these lies and rumors."

"She doesn't deserve the passion of our violence."

Niecy chuckled and threw an index card at me. "Girl, screw your peace and love foolishness. These are literal snakes in the grass and you're trying to take the high road. The only reason Jasmine probably told you about what Ada has been doing is because of her own guilt. Now I'm seeing her clearly as well."

I couldn't help but release my own laughter. "Oh, trust me, I will make sure to make this known to the dean of students before the semester ends. I'm so over sitting back and letting them play in the background."

______________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________