Prologue

Rishte to Nahi

Rishto ki Parchayi mili

kyu is mor par le Ayi Zindagi

Jaha bas TANHAYEE mili............!!

*********//********//******//******//******

Scene starts from.. a Big house in Dehradoon... It was a cold cozy night... 

A young boy of 16 years was gazing at his phone whole social media was buzzing with the news and videos.. 

NIRBHAY BIRLA  the Undisputed King of Business World Taking Businessman of the Year  Award 5 times in a row...

The boy gazed at the picture of Nirbhay... there was a strong aura of this person which attracts him.... and he hated that feeling... 

He felt angry very angry .. he is angry at himself for feeling so attracted towards him.. his achievements make him happy and he hated that feeling   why should he feel happy? who is he?? he is no one....  just no one .. he switched off the phone and  threw it in a corner he hates him.. yes he hates him....

He went near his  window side  looked at the stars trying to calm his restless mind ...  but his eyes were devoid of any emotion...  he doesnt need anyone he is fine..! just fine why the hell his heart starts beating so fast whenever he heard or see the news about him.. he is No onw.. he is just No one...  he nowhere belongs to him..!

Nirbhay Birla is a person who is  born with Silver Spoon... thats it!

That is when ... Someone sang from behind

Happy Birthday to you...  Happy Birthday to you..

He turned and sighs that was his nani

Happy Birthday happy birthday .. happy Birthday to you... Neevan...