4. Meeting with Elder Brothers

In the church

Neev doesnt know when he stopped singing once the song was out of his system he felt lil light but the tears were not ready to stop....... 

Neev  thinks - no neev kia kar ra h tu itna weak nhi pad sakta vo insaan tere kuch nhi lagte... he cannot effect you that much you could not let him effect you....    

Neevan weep his tears and stood up from the bench to go but as tears were filled in his eyes the vission was hazy for him..  he tripped and about to hit the ground that is when a pair of strong hand hold him tightly  to stop his fall  ...

Neevan gasped but didnt felt any pain he felt someone held him .. that is when he look up to see a pair of dark brown eyes.... such similar eyes he has seen somewhere....    that was nirav...

neev dont know why but his heart started racing crazily ..

nirav made him stand up and ask him with concern fill eyes - Thik ho??

Neevan nodded he stood up composing himself .... but nirav saw that dried tears in his eyes.

He took out his hanky and handed it to him...

neevan look up startled

nirav - vo tumhare ansu vo..

neevan emberassed - me ro nhi raha tha.....

It is absolutely emberassing for him that someone see him cry neevan basu never cries atleast not infront of the world .

nirav could see the pretence very well and felt cute that the boy was getting emberassed thinking he got caught.....

nirav sighs - meine kab kaha tum ro re tha...? i mean shayed ese he ankho me kuch chala gya hoga... saaf karlo... dhundli ankho se thik se kuch dikhega nhi...

Neevan sighs he took the hanky and started cleaning his face....     

nirav sighs - pehle kabhi dekha nhi tumhe yaha Naye ho??

neevan startled but nodded

Neevan smile - bohot acha gate ho...  kaha se sikha

neevan sighs and quiet he is not comfortable in answering so many question ..

Neevan - mujje ..late ho ra h college k liye i... (and he started coughing )

Nirav tensed and made him sit..

Neevan coughed  - i.. i m fine (coughed again)

Nirav looked at his security team who bring out a bottle of water neevan saw those armed man.. and felt scared a bit afterall he is sixteen year old kid who is trying to potray himself strong for the world but he is a young boy who had never seen  such things ...