12. Testing Time

Nishant was shocked to find Neevan lieng unconsious on the floor ...

Nishant rush to him and turned him as he was lieng on the floor upside down...

Nishant tensed and Patted his cheeks - Neevan... neevan can you hear me ....

But there was absolutely no response... nishant scared he dont know what happened to the boy suddenly

Nishant scream - Bhaiiii.... 

Hearing his scream nirbhay and Divya came rushing to the room and was shocked to find neevan lieng on the floor almost lifeless

Nishant tensed - bhai ye uth nhi raha h... pata ni kia hua hai...

Nirbhay immidiately took hold of the situation he gently put his head on his lap and tried waking him up...  but no response his lifeless form scared nirbhay...

Divya immidiately bring a glass of water nirbhay sprinkled some on his face but yet no response..

Nishant scared - bhai.. kia hua h ise..ye uth kyu ni raha....

While Nirbhay himself was scared but it was not the time for him to panick

Nirbhay - Nish.. gari nikalne ko bol beta ..  Hume ise hospital leke jana hoga abhi...

Nishant nodded and rush... Divya took neevan's pulse it was too low...

Nirbhay tried shaking him but as if nothing was reaching to his ears... he panickrd and hold him closer to his heart... he felt scared... if something happens to him he wont be able to forgive himself....

Divya could see how nirbhay was breaking apart...  he shows to the world that he is very strong but his entire world revolve arround his family ...  neevan had come to there life only few days ago but yet he had conquered a huge place in her husband's heart that she was sure about

Divya - Nirbhay.. hume der ni karni chahiye.... lets go

Nirbhay nodded he picked up neevan and rush to hospital....

while in car Nirbhay informed to nirav about the situation he was shocked but asked them to relax and just bring him in the hospital he will take care the rest of the situation...

Within 15 minutes... They reached hospital..

Nirav was waiting they immidiately lied neevan to the stretcher

Nirbhay tensed

nirav - ye sab kese hua bhai... kia hua ise?

nirbhay tense - pata nhi room me behosh mila ... hosh nhi aa ra h use...

Nirav checked his pulse it was too low his breathing had dropped down a lot.. nirav tensed...

nirav - sister .. take him to the emergency room