stranger things

A/N before I even start this chapter of you are not a bad bunny fan just forget you ever read this book . Like I have not met one Latina/o person that doesn't like bad bunny. So I don't know about you Americans but for us latina/o people bad bunny is the goat

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP .

I jolt awake and slam my hand on my alarm clock to turn it off
I turn on my music which is always Latin music

I go to my bathroom and take a quick 45minute shower and while  I attempt to comb my curly hair dákiti comes on so I turn up the radio and I start singing the lyrics

After I get out  I go to my closet and get dressed for school

After I get dressed I head downstairs and I smell a very weird smell again but I dismiss it because it could just be the smell of wolf and I just go to my car I am heading to the coffee shop when I smell the vile smell again

After I get dressed I head downstairs and I smell a very weird smell again but I dismiss it because it could just be the smell of wolf and I just go to my car I am heading to the coffee shop when I smell the vile smell again. It is the same smell that makes my nose wrinkle up and my stomach turn. I get out of my car and walk to the front door, but this time there is no one there to greet me. I walk in and it is too dark for me to see anything. I fumble around for a bit until I hear a noise and then I see a shadow walking towards me. I back up a little bit and then the light comes on. A man is standing in front of me with a gun pointed right at my head. He looks at me with a serious expression on his face and says, "Give me your necklace."
It seemed like I was playing a game of cat and mouse with the man with the gun when I tossed my fake necklace on the other side of the room. I ran towards the other side of the room and he followed me. I tripped and fell over, causing him to shoot me in the leg. He grabbed my necklace and ran out the door. I quickly got up and tried to follow him but he was too fast. I called 911 while I was on the phone with them, but he was gone by then.
When the ambulance arrived I was carried into the hospital but the strange thing is that I didn't even feel the bullet . Like I knew it was there but I didn't feel It .
But after awhile I did start to feel it especially when the doctor started cutting my leg open .
But after my surgery I was fine and was back to binge watching stranger things on my phone