stalked.

2 years later ...

As the moon hung ominously in the night sky, casting eerie shadows across the deserted streets of downtown Mexico,

I quickened my pace, my heart pounding in my chest. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, and a shiver ran down my spine as I sensed a presence lurking in the darkness behind me. I could hear the faint rustling of footsteps, but when I turned around, there was no one there.

Fear gripped me as I realized that I was being followed by an unknown figure, their intentions unclear.

Every instinct in me screamed to run, to flee from this unseen threat, but I knew that as a werewolf, I possessed the strength and speed to defend myself if necessary.

Steeling my nerves, I continued on, my senses on high alert, every nerve on edge.

The oppressive silence of the night was broken only by the sound of my own footsteps echoing off the empty buildings, the darkness enveloping me like a suffocating blanket.

I could feel the weight of the unknown figure's gaze boring into my back, a sense of dread creeping over me like a cold shadow. Who was this mysterious stalker, and what did they want with me?

As I rounded a corner, a sudden movement caught my eye, and I whirled around to confront my pursuer. But to my horror, there was no one there. Only the empty street stretched out before me, the silence of the night closing in around me like a vice.

My heart racing, I realized that the unknown figure was playing a deadly game of cat and mouse with me, toying with my fears and testing my resolve.

With a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I knew that the night was far from over, and that the true horror was yet to come.

The chilling realization that I was not alone in the darkness sent a shiver of terror down my spine, as I braced myself for the inevitable confrontation with the sinister figure who had been stalking me. 

The next day...

In the dead of night, a shadowy figure that was stalking me left but soon came back, its presence sending shivers down my spine. Every step I took, it was there, lurking in the darkness, its eyes filled with malice. Fear gripped my heart as I realized I was being hunted by an unknown assailant, someone who seemed to have a vendetta against me.

I tried to reason with myself, to convince myself that it was just a nightmare, but the cold sweat on my brow and the rapid beating of my heart told me otherwise. As I turned around a corner, I finally came face to face with the figure that had been haunting me.

It was a man, tall and imposing, with a wild look in his eyes. But as he stepped closer, I gasped in shock as I recognized him

it was my long-lost uncle who had been banished from our pack years ago for his treacherous deeds.

As the realization dawned on me, my mind reeled with confusion and disbelief. How could my own flesh and blood, my uncle, be the one who had been hunting me with such malevolent intent?

Memories of my childhood flooded back, of a time when he was a kind and caring figure in my life. But now, all I could see was the darkness that had consumed him, the rage and bitterness that had driven him to this point. His eyes bore into mine, filled with a mix of regret and defiance, as he revealed the truth behind his actions.

He had been banished for his attempt to kidnap and kill my father me and my father, driven by a thirst for power and revenge that had twisted his soul.

My heart clenched with a mixture of sorrow and anger as I struggled to come to terms with this revelation, torn between the love I once felt for him and the betrayal he had wrought upon our family.

Despite the turmoil raging within me, I knew that I had to confront my lycan uncle, to face him and demand answers for his actions.

As we stood there, locked in a tense standoff, I could see the conflict playing out in his eyes, the struggle between his past and present selves.

And in that moment, a flicker of recognition and remorse crossed his features, a glimmer of the man he used to be.

With a heavy heart, I reached out to him.

I told him “I don't know why you're here or why the hell you're stalking me but just know even though you didn't apologize to me and to my father and for the hurt you caused in my family I forgive you, but if you're here for apologies don't even waste your breath” .

And I hope now you understand that the bond of family was stronger than any betrayal

now we're going to need you for the battle we soon will have to face so you should know I will be expecting you by our side.

All he said was I understand

And as he stood before me, transformed by the light of redemption he hugged me , I knew that our paths had diverged, but that the ties of blood and love would forever bind us together, no matter the trials we faced.