What is going on

Hello like I said in the description this is my first book so please don't mind my spelling mistakes. Also in this au Shinso replaced Mineta so Mineta's dorm is now Shinso's. Now onto the story.

Mina's pov
I was trying to find the dekusquad to ask if they wanted to join the rest of the class for a game and movie night. I checked Shinso and Midoriya's room but no one was there so I went up to check Iida's room. When I got there I heard some shouting inside. So I stopped outside the door and grabbed my phone to try and listen to what they were shouting about and to see if there was any tea or just something I could use.

Shinso's pov
I was sitting on Iida's bed while Todoroki and Iida were arguing.

"Come on Iida let us kill Endeavour" Todoroki whined.

"No Todoroki didn't we all agree that we will kill Endeavour once we get our vigilante license" said Iida while doing that weird hand choppy thingy.

(A/n I don't know if vigilante license is real so in this au let's pretend they're
real.)

"But it's Endeavour" whined Todoroki.

"As much as i agree with you we still have to wait for our license otherwise sensei will have to bail us out again if we're caught. Which I'm pretty sure he's going to but we still can't risk it"said Iida sternly.

"Fine" said Todoroki rolling his eyes.

I hid my giggles as I looked around the room to see Midoriya and Tsu hiding their giggles while Uraraka laughing her head off.

"What?" asked Todoroki and Iida at the same time.

There was silence as they both looked at each other. Then we all burst out laughing. We all laughed for about five minutes when we heard a clunk outside the door. Midoriya stood up and walked towards the door and opened it to see Mina.

"Hello Mina do you need something?"

Mina's pov
I dropped my phone on accident and it made a big clunk.
'Shoot' I thought. I was about to pick it up when the door opened and Midoriya stepped out.

"Hello Mina do you need something?" asked Midoriya.

"Oh Midoriya there you are!" I said acting innocent,"I was trying to find you to ask you and your squad if you guys wanted to join game and movie night today."

"Ah sorry Mina we're busy today maybe next time?" Said Midoriya with an apoplectic expression.

"Oh that's alright" I said with a hint of nerves in my voice.

"Okay see you later Mina!" said Midoriya.

"See you Midoriya" I said nervously.

Once Midoriya closed the door I ran all the way to my dorm. I stayed there for a while catching my breath. 'What is going on!' I thought. I was thinking about what I heard when a thought came into my head 'is the dekusquad really that innocent?'

A/n - 491 words not counting this. Also I'm thinking of making the ships Tododeku, tsuchaco, shinkami, bakukiri, Iidasero and a little bit of momojiro but i might not. But as a just in case I do add these ships If you don't like any of these ships please quit the story because there's a chance these ships will be in it. Sorry that this chapter is short I'll try to make the next chapters longer but anyways see you at the next part!
Have a great day/night!
-Moon