Hang outs (pt.2 Dekusquad + ???)

Todoroki's pov
The squad went to their dorms to change including me. I don't know why but when I came down I saw the whole squad minus Hitoshi wearing basically the same thing, a hoody, turtleneck and/or jacket. The squad saw me and looked at each other smothering giggles. Once we all stopped laughing we left to go to the mall to buy some gifts for Akiko and Taiyo. We split up into groups, the girls went to buy clothes and gifts that they think the kids will like while everyone else just started to look for gifts and/or books. I went straight to the bookstore with Iida while Izu went too look for some activities and stuff not too far away.

I looked around the entire bookstore for who knows how long picking out books every now and then. Soon about 1 hour later I found enough books to last them a week or two. I payed for the books with my old man's card before I met up with Izu who was holding a few bags of stuffed animals and board games. 15 minutes later everyone finished shopping so we decided to go to the nearest McDonald's for lunch. We started heading there quickly because everyone was hungry after shopping nonstop for about an hour and a half. We got there 5 minutes later and made our order.

Then Tsu suddenly dragged us to sit somewhere. I looked up to see Hitoshi waving us over and next to him was Denki. The squad all waved back at him and Denki. I looked down at their table to see their food was still laying there almost done. I was shocked that Hitoshi spent about 1 and a half hours here and they still haven't finished their food.

Uraraka's pov
We sat down next to Toshi and Denki who surprisingly hadn't finished their food yet. I knew that Todo was going to annoy them about it later. We all started a small conversation and we nearly exposed ourselves 10 time because we keep forgetting Denki was there (no offence Denki). Once our food arrived there was silence as me and the squad started devouring every crumb. About 10 minutes of awkward silence we all finished our food when suddenly I had a great idea.

"Hey Denki do you want to visit some kids that we-sensei saved yesterday?" Fuck I almost exposed us in one sentence.

"Um sure?" Replied a confused Denki.

"Yess let's goo! Kero" cheered Tsu.

We all stood up, grabbed our gifts and started heading towards the hospital.

"Wait! Shouldn't I get something for them?" Asked Denki frantically

"Yeah don't me and Denks need to buy things for them" Shinso said with a questioning look on his face.

I smirked slightly seeing Denki blush at his nickname.

"I mean if you want to?" Replied Izu unsure.

"Great! Let's gooo!" Shouted Denki while dragging Toshi along.

This is how we spent another 30 minutes at the mall buying gifts. Along the way I think I saw the Bakusquad but I wasn't sure because they were really far and I wasn't gonna waste my time walking to see if it's them or not.

30 minutes later

We went to multiple stores before Denki and Toshi managed to get something. We left the mall and saw this really cute cafe. We got them some adorable mini cakes before we continued heading toward the hospital. While we were walking I randomly got a bad feeling that something went wrong, Weird... 5 minutes later we reached the hospital. We all got a visitor's pass before we started heading towards Akiko and Taiyo's room. 

(I've never been at a hospital before don't ask why it's bad or makes no sense)

One we got to the 3rd floor I could see sensei napping on the couch with what looks like a cup of coffee on the table beside him. I took a quick picture before he woke up. I managed to get one before he woke up and he scowled once he saw my phone in my hands. Izu then opened the door while sensei was grabbing at my phone telling me to delete the photo. Well Izu opened the door and immediately Akiko and Taiyo greeted him.

"Oh hello Mr Deku are you back with the squad?" Greeted Taiyo happily.

"Good afternoon Taiyo and yes I'm with the squad and a classmate" replied Izu

"Well what are you waiting for come in" Izu suddenly turned around to face us motioning us to come in. The squad walked in confidently while Denki was fiddling with his fingers nervously shuffling in.

"Hello Miss Uravity, Miss Froppy, Mr Ingenium, Mr Shoto and Mr Shinso" greeted the two children happily before sitting up straight looking curiously behind Toshi.

"Umm excuse me who's that behind Mr Shinso?" Asked Taiyo curiously.

"Hi I'm Denki Kaminari nice to meet you" answered Denki while blushing with embarrassment.

There was silence as Denki finished introducing himself.

"Anywayssss here are some gifts!" I said eagerly hoping to break the awkward silence. It did. We spent about 1 hour with Akiko and Taiyo, first opening gifts and eating the cakes we brought then we had a small conversation which mostly was us asking them what their favourite food, colour and other stuff while they ask Denki and us a lot of questions before we had to leave. It was around 4 in the afternoon when we left the hospital. As we started heading back we saw a boba shop and because of our bored asses we decided to wait the next 15 minutes just to get boba.

Although Izu insisted to pay Todo payed anyways with Endeavour's card. We all continued our walk back talking about the day when Todo randomly asked how and why did Toshi and Denki spend 1 hour and a half eating. None of the two boys knew the answer which made half the squad burst into laughter. As we approached the dorm we could hear some commotion inside. 'I wonder what's going on?' I thought. I opened the door to see the class staring at us. When Denki walked through you could see half the class scowl at him. On the other hand Denki visibly tensed.

"Hey what's going on?" Asked Iida with a lace of concern in his voice.

"It's him" replied Momo with a hint of fear? in her voice.

"Him what?" Izu asked while tensing up slightly.

"???. He's a traitor!" Replied Momo frantically backing away.

The squad + Denki all stood frozen in shock trying to process what she just said.

"WHAT!?"

A/n - 1107 words. Welp cliffhanger (kinda?). I kind of already gave you a hint of who's the "traitor" in the first 'Hang outs' part so let's see if you guys can guess 😃. Thank you all so much for 1.3k reads 😊. Well I hope you all are excited for the next part. Baiii and have a great day/night!
- Moon