Visitors!

Timeskip to Two days after the meeting because nothing interesting happens after the meeting and also because this story will be pretty repetitive and long if I did do the two days ago so instead of wasting 2 or more chapters I'll just give a tiny preview here.

Shoji's pov
The last two days after the Dekusquad was revealed to be the Murthersquad everyone didn't really know how to act with them, do they still call the squad the innocent cinnamon rolls even though they aren't? Should they pretend all that never happened or what? Yeah no one knows what to do so everyone is just gonna act like how they normally would except without the innocent cinnamon roll part.

Class was like usual, sensei collapsing buildings on us, Bakugo and Midoriya fighting (maybe not so much now that Midoriya was revealed to be a vigilante) and Todoroki making random theory's.

It might seem like today was a normal day from other peoples perspectives but class 1a's perspective? Today was not a normal day because sensei was acting weird the entire day as if there was something he wanted to say but won't say until it's time. The last time he had acted like that was when he had pranked us on April Fools Day by acting like that. Literally almost everyone thought Toga had infiltrated UA so we were all vigilant with sensei. It was kinda funny

Finally someone had spoke

"Sensei what do you want to tell us that's clearly exciting or funny to you? Kero" Asked Tsu

"You'll see"

Yup that was all we got whenever we asked him. It was after lunch when sensei finally revealed something.

"Today there will be two visitors coming here."

This emitted a few squeals from the class before sensei continued

"Some of you know them but I'm not naming who"

For some reason he seemed to be staring right at the kaminari and the dekusquad when he said that. I guess they know the visitors? Midoriya, Kaminari and Tsu seemed to understand who the guests were because they nodded excitedly.

"I want you to treat the guests with as much respect as you give me. Now wait here while I bring the guests."

When sensei left us to get the guests, immediately the class was trying to figure out who the guests could be while the dekusquad was asking Tsu and Midoriya who the guests were. After a while it seemed like they failed so ever sat down waiting for who it could be.

Taiyo's pov
When Mr Eraserhead took us from the hospital to UA and told us to wait in the staff room I was pretty confused and vigilant. I didn't know any of the people here so i don't know if they're good or bad. After waiting for a while Mr Eraserhead came back, that's when he started to explain everything.

"I brought you guys here so I can introduce you to my class. I know you're probably not ready but I need you to at least meet them so just in case the Dekusquad is busy I can bring you to them instead"

That made sense and although I was nervous I was also pretty excited. I turned to look at sis and saw that she also looked a bit excited. Once we arrived in front of class 1A Mr Eraserhead told us to stay here and wait until he tells us to come in. Mr Eraserhead then walked in and said

"The guests are here so I want you to not overwhelm them with questions"

Then he turned to us and nodded. I felt sis grasp my hand tightly before we walked in. Immediately I spotted the Dekusquad and Mr Denki who were waving at us from their seats. When I waved back the entire class looked towards the Dekusquad and Mr Denki for some reason.

When we reached the front of the class everyone had turned towards us again.

"This is Akiko and Taiyo, kids who the me and the Dekusquad saved about a week ago"