The Plan

Hello thanks for 20+ reads. I honestly didn't think people would want to read this but thank you. I forgot to mention that when the dekusquad are alone they all have different nicknames they call each other. Todoroki gets called Todo, shoto, Sho or just Todoroki by his friends depending on what I'm thinking while writing. Iida just gets called Iida and/or Ten depends. Shinso gets called Hito or Shin or Toshi it mostly depends on what comes in my head at the time I'm writing it. Uraraka get's called Ura by all her friends. Tsu gets called Tsu by all her friends. And Midoriya get's called Izu or Zuku by all his friends depends. I might not use the names sometimes because I either forgot or just don't want to use it. Anyways here is the 'plan' Shinso mentioned in 'game and movie night' I'm sorry if it's bad, mostly because I have no idea what to do for the 'plan'. I'm just writing what comes into mind.
Enjoy!

Tsu's pov
When we were in that alleyway I had a small suspicion that we were being watched and I could tell I wasn't the only one. I saw Izu turning his head back every few minutes. We were discussing the 'plan' quietly trying to not be overheard. I was still nervous even after discussing the plan in the dorms around 10 times. The plan includes needing to use a bit of violence and I could tell I was not the only one nervous, the others had a slight tint of nerves in their voice when they whispered.

(The reason why Tsu was nervous was because when there is violence there is a small chance that they will lose from being either outnumbered by thousands or overpowered)

Once we all heard the 'bang!' we quickly ran out of the alleyway. We saw Mina with her back faced towards us. I felt I tiny bit of guilt because we couldn't tell any of our friends otherwise it might mean trouble. I continued running getting ready to do my part. 3   2   1!

No one's pov
Uraraka activated her quirk on her, Todoroki, Shinso and Iida. Then Tsu wrapped her tongue around them and flung them to the nearest rooftop. While they were doing that Midoriya also jumped onto that rooftop. Once they were on the rooftop Tsu also jumped up. They quickly started running, jumping from building to building. Until they got to their destination. The house they stopped at looked like a normal house but they all knew that house held secrets. Alot of secrets.

Uraraka's pov
As we landed in front of the house I couldn't help but feel a bit angry at what was happening in that house right now. I think Tsu noticed because she put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I felt a slight blush creep on my face 'thank god it's dark' I thought. I quickly brushed that thought away as we approached the door.

"On my count" whispered Midoriya.

"3"

"2"

"1"

We all kicked down the door much to the scientists surprise. We saw a little girl currently being experimented on and it made our blood boil. We all rushed in and secured the scientists. There were 8 scientists. Tsu captured 3, I captured 1 while Todoroki froze the ground trapping the remaining scientists. While this was happening we didn't realise Izu was walking towards the girl until we heard his voice saying

"Hello I'm Izuku Midoriya or Hero name Deku, what's your name?"

We all froze knowing that it's best to be silent:
1. So we can hear if anyone else is coming.
2. So we don't scare the girl.
After waiting for a bit I thought the girl was mute or deaf until I heard her say

"I-I'm Akiko" whispered the girl.

When Izu took a step forward she flinched. When she flinched Izu stopped walking and put his hands out in the form of a hug. It took a few minutes until she realised we wouldn't hurt her and ran forward into the hug and Izu being Izu hugged her back. It was very wholesome and cute. Until we got interrupted by 16 more scientists barging in.

"GIVE HER BACK!" yelled a random scientist.

Todoroki quickly froze 10 scientists while the others jumped out of the way. I ran forward and managed to use my quirk on 5 of the scientists. As I looked around I finally spotted the last one, they was walking behind Izu with a knife. As I saw the scientist pull his hand back getting ready to stab Izu I screamed

"LOOK OUT!"

And started running forward Todoroki and Iida also started running. We were so close when the scientist plunged the knife down...

A/n - 809 words. My first cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed this part. I know this  might be bad but that's because I had no idea what I was writing. Anyways i hope you're having a great day/night!
-Moon