Easter Special

Happy Easter everyone! Thank you all so, so much for 1k reads! I hope you'll like this little story I made for Easter.

Aizawa's pov
It's Easter and my class is going hectic with the decorations. I didn't even have to wake them all up at 4am because most of them woke up at 3 and literally started to decorate or do something. Midoriya was the first one to wake up and after he brushed his teeth, he started to hide like 400 chocolate eggs. It took him less than 15 minutes to hide all of the eggs and after he hid all the eggs he started to make breakfast as the others were waking up. I think he saw me because he randomly started to talk about if Eri and Kota would enjoy his surprise. I had forgotten he had great vision in the dark from all of the problem squad's missions at night. I was standing as still as a statue while he was talking when he suddenly said

"Aizawa sensei you know it's 4:30 the time for your daily dose of coffee"

I looked at the time it was in fact exactly 4:30. While I was looking at the time some of the class were asking him who was he talking to. He replied to everyone with the same answer

"I'm talking to Aizawa sensei"

I could see most of the kids didn't believe him and went back to eating or decorating so I stepped out and went straight to the coffee machine. I could see half of the class stare at me in shock as I scowled at Midoriya for exposing my hiding spot. There was silence as the rest of the class was waking up. I got my daily dose of coffee while the class started to set up activities for Eri and Kota who will be coming at 10 in the morning. By the time it was 8:30 nearly all the activities were set up.

Jirou's pov
It was 8:30 and everything was almost done we just had one more thing to do. I was tired and I'm pretty sure everyone was as well. I don't know when or how but suddenly the class split into groups. The bakusquad were assigned to buy costumes and other stuff like chocolates and candy, the Dekusquad had the task to bring Eri, Kota and 2 guests here while the rest has to make sure that everything was set. Me and the Bakusquad left to go to the mall at 8:15 because by then we were ready. We split up, Mina, Denki and Sero will go buy costumes while me, Kirishima and Bakugou go buy chocolates.

Nobody's pov
So Mina, Denki and Sero left to go to a clothing store. Luckily for them the costumes were on sale. Mina's job was to find costumes for all the girls while Denki and Sero's job is to find costumes for the boys. Mina finished her job quickly finding cute outfits for the girls including Eri. The costumes were basically an overall dress with egg patterns on them with a fluffy white shirt on the inside and a cute bunny headband and/or bow. The boys however were having trouble trying to find clothing for one specific person... Bakugou. When Mina found them they were egghausted (get it?😗)

Mina decided to end their misery and found a costume for Bakugou for them. The two boys managed to find some costumes for the others before going to pay. Since the boys were tired they started to head to the waiting point. They met the others half way with a jump scare. The costumes were, for bakugou it was a hoodie with bunny ears and pants with egg patterns, the hoodie says 'U R Egghausting' with a 🖕underneath it, while for the rest they had two options, one was a onesie with a belt and a headband and the other was an overall with the words 'I'm eggcited' on the pocket with a fluffy white shirt inside.

Now onto the Pomeranian and his two friends.

They went to the nearest candy shop which coincidentally was right next to the clothing store. So the Pomeranian stomped inside and started looking for chocolates. Although he's mean he still wants the Easter party to go smoothly for Eri and Kota. In less than 5 minutes Bakugou found enough chocolate to last someone a year! While Bakugou got the chocolate the rest started looking for toffee and a bunch of sweets. They got the candy and started to leave.