Ed Sheeran Epic Kidnap Love Story Chapter 7

Trishaving payeyayetas turned to face me with tears streaming down her glossy non smelly face. I didn't think she saw me but just wondered why there was a strange grinch statue in the corner

"where-where am i" she proclaimed rapidly eyeing the room she was in

"don't worry about that" j.t proclaimed and then pointed at her and one of the ninjas ran off on all fours and returned barking with a weird cloth in hand. They made her swallow it and it tasted like how she felt reading that one weird ed sheeran kidnapping fanfic, so she shat up in disgust.

"ugh finally" ed spanish spat out already tired about hearing her whining

"try living your whole life with her" i muttered in discust

"I'll take her" j.teapot proclaimed loudly while ripping a paper of the logo of the rival gang the dino snorters in order to feel superior to her because he had a superiority complex just like my uncle, or at lease that's what truly peatwats says.

J.t grabbed her left toe and dragged her up the four stairs leading to the basement and out of the house into his magic chariot, with his pranking ninjas barking and rapping behind him while running on all fours.

Once his chariot, driven by two ninjas instead of hoarses galloped away, i let out a sigh of relief and passed out of tirnedneees.

"BeiauieghBeeieuigh Guierl" Ed shweezer shook me awake and i woke up flabbergasted as i was in another room.

"wh-wh-w-h-wh-hh-eeee-where am I?????1??"

"beauieuiaghbeeuiaeuigh guieeuirl members of the dino snorters, my rival gang who always beat us in the annual giant gang dodgeball competition, untied your mother and justean woodriver blames me so his dogs are ransacking my house for proof they can use against me"

"oh no what that's horrible how- c-can i do anything to hel-"

"no."

"ok"

"just hide here in my attick that convientiently no one knows exists for now" he sobbed out violently.