Ed Sheeran Epic Kidnap Love Story Chapter 15

After losing such an icon many would be extremely sad and lonely and silly but we knew we had a greater goal.
We kept on trudging through the piles and piles of dirty mouse outfits until finally climbing out of the pit of laundrey.
Ed sheeran brushed a mouse sock from my head and pulled me closer, his breath on my nose because i was so petite and small.
"Are you ok?" he was genuinely worried about me.
"i'm fine" i say trying to stop tears from flowing down my tiny petite beatriZ face
"I-I have to tell you something" he sighed and looked down, causing his goregois Louder Than Bombs by The Smiths colored hair to float down and cover his bearutiful Gagoratede colored eyes. I brushed his hair aside to catch his eyes staring at me.
"I-I-I-I-I-I think I love you BeiUiUeEaiUoueiouyaghBeeieigh Giughrul"
I freeze, frozen, as if I was solidified water. My gaze softened.
"ok"
He gives me a hug, because he knows i love it even though i'm 4'-1 and he's 9'12 and it's hard for him to do that.
"Let's go girlie" I drag him along silently, holding his hand.
"okokok shhh" He shushes me and we quickly pass a sign that says asparagus mirror over there evil drugs to the right.
Obviously we go right to get the asparagus. Once we enter the right room i realize that was the evil drugs room and i have to crawl out of there barely surviving, as the smell of pop rocks and tylenol choke my never drug taking smelling tube.
Finally we enter the asparagus room. I look at it in all its beauty and as i reach out a hand to grab it, someone grabs me.
I turn around rapidly.
"M-mom?" I couldn't seem to utter any other words.