Ed Shweran Epic Kidnap Love Story Part 17

We ran to the magic motorcycle parked outside.  It could fly, motorcycle, and turn into a submarine in case we wanted to travel through water or see certain boats in the water. We looked at the map. The first asparagus we needed to collect to make the world normal again was in antarctica so we got on and rode south until the beach where it turned into a submarine.
"Woah this is so cool i can see the little fishies"
"And look there's a mermaid" I respond as Hailee passes by in scooby dooba gear.
"Oh look and there's another submarine"
We continue marveling at the beauty of the ocean until we hear a crash.
"what. was. that." I ask shivering in my fashonable cowboy booties and my Xbox is now connected to another console
Aa i look out the window in fear goosebumps slowly creep up my arms as I see one big calamari tentacle strongly latch onto our submarine.
AaA" i shout scared
"AaAa" he shouts scared
I run to put on my scooby gear and grab my handy dandy magic wand and use it to pry its grabby hands off the boat with my amazing strengths of streagthngb RAAAH
I swim back inside gliding throught the water as the tears in my eyes from the strength i exhibited blended into the ocean water before I wanted them too. I quickly came inside and we pushed the petal to the medal and then we pushed it forward in order to move the submarine. We kept moving until we heard a kathwybnck (the sound the sumbmarine madke when it hit the ice of the anyancrctica ice.
We turned the submarine into a wild kratts ant eater and ysed its claws to climb up the anctarigtica ice until we were on top watching one of the most beautiful sunsets ive ever seen.
"Cmon we have to keep moving" He says in the manliest most atractice vouce ive ever heard
"ok heeeheee" i say chanelinf my inner micheael jackson in my succesed attempt to flirt. As we keep walking we get closer anf closer to a wax statue of judy hopps from all quiet on the western front.
As we arribe we hang out giant jojo siwa hats made of guacamole and chips on her rabbit arm and start setting up camp.
Getting ready for another day.
Getting ready for tommorow.