Ed Sheeran Epic Kidnap Love Story Chapter 18

YAAAAaaaaaawwwnn. I yawn. The warmth of the ray of sun peeking from a hole in our tent made me realize how cold it was outside. I look over and see my bestie westie bae resting, and gently shake him so we could become bird worms to get the early. He rubs his eyes and softly runs his rough fingers through his lucious seven hairs. We get out of the tent and take it apart to move forward with our adventure.
I step out towards the Judy Hopps statue, grab our hats, and put on a giant furry winter coat a shiver of warmth swims throughout my body. We grab the mysteprious wild kratts motoercuycle and ride down the icy antartican roads together.
I hug his waist tightly as the freezing winds pounded my face every second, feeling his muscles tense as his manly hands gripped the motorcycle as strongly as possible. I felt the motorcycle swerve left and right on the icy roades, besides educabilities' efforts to keep me safe and sound.
Finally after hours on the road, we pull over and lay down on the ice, his freezing hand in mine.
"Just a bit more you know that right"
"I know" i sigh. I didn't really know but I was also too tired to care. Especially Shredded reached his manly hand out in a weak attempt to grab the pincic food. Once he does he offers me w frozen turkey and cheese sandwich. I bite into it as hard as possible and a minute later a frozen bite slides into my mouth.
Before i knew it we were back on the road. Suddenly after about an hour on the road he stops so abruptly my picnic food almost moved faster than we were on the motorcycle.
"Whats wrong eddie the feddie?" I say because i had a dream the other night he arrested someone for drug possesion
"I heard someone yelling telling me to stop" who what? i never heard anyone? But before i could say that a ginger lady with goregous eyes stepped out.
"ITS A TRAP" "ITS A- ed sheeran?" tears slowly flooded her eyes as her jaw dropped in shock
"ED SHEERANA" a single tear streamed down his face, freezing as he ran to give her a giant hug
"where have you been?" the mysterious ginger woman asked
"yk here and there i joined a gang"
"oh that's cool i got a job warning people of traps in the ice"
"oh would you like to come with" he stuttered through his words almost like he felt this was a dream but was scared that it wasn't.
"Yeah sure why not come on" She hopped on the motorcycle and made a sharp left, causing the ice under us to splash up, making her gorgeous ice spice hair shimmer.
"I've been voting for you every year ed sheereena" They looked identical except ed sheerana had ice spice hair and edible arrangement shaped head had an ice cream scoop for hair.
After this I no longer knew what to expect.
I no longer felt as prepared as before.
And a twinge of jealousy sparked in my upper small intestine, making me realize how deeply I cared for this man.