Ash in Journeys

Soon, Ash was invited to Professor Cerise's grand opening of the Pokemon lab. After that got the chance to battle Lugia and ride Lugia and that is where he met his research fellow Goh. They became friends very quickly and went on many adventures together. Goh's dream is to catch every pokemon and a the end catch Mew since Mew has the DNA of every single Pokemon. Goh's first pokemon was Scorbunny who he caught in the Galor region and later evolved into Raboot and evolved into Cinderace when fighting Oleana and Eternatus. After seeing a match between Leon and Lance, there Ash decided he wanted to defeat the Champion, Leon, by defeating powerful trainers. His Pikachu has become a Gigantamax Pikachu and was given a Dynamax band by Leon to ensure that Ash is in full control of Pikachu and to enable Pikachu to become a Gigantamax Pokemon. Ash also got Mr. Mime to temporarily join his team and caught Dragonite, Gengar, and Riolu. Riolu later evolved into a Lucario when he was fighting Chairman Rose and Eternatus. Ash got his Z Ring and later with the help of Karina a Mega Glove to mega evolve his Lucario and beat Beas gigantamax machamp. Ash later Gigantamax Gengar and made it to the master class without mega-evolving his Lucario against Raihan. Eventually, Ash defeats Leon and becomes monarch.

And the sad end of Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town. Here is a quote from Pokemon "You can't expect to win every single battle, but love's worth fighting for, and if you're brave and courageous and never quit, you can come out a winner, just like me."