thirty one, kill bill

chapter thirty one, kill bill

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What do you want?" Felicity spat, staring at the boy in front of her who was leaning against the wall.

Jake merely smirked in response and made his way towards her. She had almost forgotten how much he towered her and wondered how this didn't scare the living crap out of her when they were together.

"Aw Cece, you do remember our spot. I knew you missed me." He wrapped an arm around her but she forcefully shoved him away, taking a step back and crossing her arms sternly.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk."

"Then talk."

"Look Cece, I fucked up and I want you back. I heard your songs and saw your tweets. I know you want me back. Please Cece, take me back."

"Oh for fucks sake, Jacob." Felicity brought her fingers to her temples and tried to soothe her migraine. "The songs are just songs. I wrote them not because I want you back. I wrote them because it's my job. The tweets aren't about you either. I don't know how else to say this, I don't want to get back together."

"It's someone else, isn't it? Who are you dating now, I'll kill him."

"I'm not dating anyone but there's a guy and I want to see how it goes."

"Cece please, you're the only one for me. She's not you."

Felicity scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You dated her before you dated me, was that not enough time to see who she was?" Shaking her head, she turned away from his as the sight of his face nauseated her further.

"You thought I wasn't enough and I've found someone who does."

Jake reached out to hold her but Felicity turned on her heel and waved him off.

"I met with you and you said you'd leave me alone after. I kept up my side of the deal and it's now your turn to do it. Bye Jacob."

Running after her, Jake pleaded her further but was only met with rejection. The fan crept out from behind the shadows and photographed the pair walking away together. Staring at their screen, they grinned at the thought of their favourite couple reconciling.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

teaspilled

liked by username, username and others

teaspilled the devil works hard but Jake and Felicity work harder

Not too long after Colette and Jake broke up, we thought Colette left the relationship unscathed after seeing the pictures of her and Matt kissing.

Guess it was an attempt at sparking jealousy because imagine seeing your ex with his ex.

When we said put yourself in Felicity's shoes, we didn't expect Colette to take it so literally

Comments...
user I miss when this account was just about Juliette and Finn sightings
user when the drama used to be Wednesday show updates and behind the scenes photos

user when will you leave these three alone
user I feel like I'm being held hostage and you guys are shoving their business down my throat

user felicity needs to listen to her own album if she's getting back with Jake
user I doubt she is, it feels so out of character
user so was Matt and Colette but that happened

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I might kill my ex, not the best idea
His new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?