Chapter III

Not a Dream
_____________________________________________

Location: ↸̶͉̺̜͋͂̍̽̓̊̒̌͒̓ᔑ̵͉̯̮̫̎̄͂ͅ∷̵̢̥̺̗̟͎̝̻̹̫́ꖌ̵̖͎̒̒͋̊͒́́̕͠ ̷̛̼̘̖̓̿̽̐͗̾̚ᒷ̵̥͚̩͉͙̾̒̍̌͘リ̵̙͖̰̳̩̪̐̑̒̓̀̄̔̍͆͗͐͠↸̵̡͎̜͐̀̏̇

POV: Grian

"ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ !? ∴ᒷ'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ᓭᓵ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ⎓𝙹∷ ᒲ𝙹リℸ ̣ ⍑ᓭ リ𝙹∴! ᓭ⚍∷ᒷꖎ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ'ᓭ ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ!." A voice hissed in a hushed tone.

"∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ⎓╎リ↸╎リ⊣ ⎓ᒷ∴ᒷ∷ ᔑリ↸ ⎓ᒷ∴ᒷ∷. ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑𝙹 ∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ╎リ⊣ ⎓𝙹∷ ᔑリ↸ ᔑ∷ᒷ ⍑╎↸╎リ⊣ ᔑꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑᓵᒷᓭ. ||𝙹⚍ ᓭ⍑𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ⊣ꖎᔑ↸ ∴ᒷ ⊣𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲᔑリ||." A slightly deeper voice replied sternly.

"ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ꖎꖎ, ⍑╎ᓭ ⍑╎⊣⍑リᒷᓭᓭ ∴𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ʖᒷ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡||, ᔑリ↸ ╎ ᓭ⚍∷ᒷꖎ|| ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ !¡⚍リ╎ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ ⎓𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ." The First voice says.

The sound of a huff came from the second watcher and a shuffle of clothing like one of them was walking closer to me. It's at this moment I realize where I am, which happens to be on the ground. I slowly sit up and rub my head as I look around at my surroundings. The floor beneath me was cold endstone. It had a creamy yellowish color. The walls were made of it as well, with details of a light purple block, I believed to be called purpur. There were also tall windows, spaced out along either sides of the room.

The area was about the size of a basketball court, with large arched doorways on either side. One of the other walls had a raised platform, like a stage almost, with long silk curtains on both sides. There were letters on them, I could tell, but I couldn't quite make out what they said. The whole room had a faint musty smell, probably from the slight fog. There was also a deep unsettling feeling in the air. That's when it clicked. Endstone, purpur, I was in the End. And then it all came rushing back.

The prank from Pearl, Timmy, and Martyn. The fires. The watchers. My chest tightens with the memory of Taurtis' cries. All of them, my friends, my family, alone at EVO, with no one to protect them. They can't get to the Main Hub without a portal, and only a magic user can summon one of those. Tears spring to my eyes, the watchers wanted me, they won't hurt them now that I'm here.

Suddenly, I'm shoved to the hard ground, knocking me from my thoughts.

"Hey! I've been talking to you! Are you deaf or something!?" A watcher yells at me, which I recognize from back on EVO. He was the one who gave me a shove, and was now directly in front of me.

I grimace and stand up to brush myself off. Now, I take in the 15 other players on the ground. Admins, I realize. Each coming from different servers. I quickly turned to the watcher who stood before me. "I thought it was just me you wanted! Why are all these others here?" I demanded. Anger rose in my chest and the small mark of an Admin on my right hand started to glow. It, like all the other marks of Admins, was in the shape of a hollow rhombus.

"ʖᒷ 𝙹リ ᔑꖎᒷ∷ℸ ̣ ᓭᓵ∷ᒷ ̇/, ⍑ᒷ ╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑∷ᒷᔑℸ ." a new voice says, with a warning tone.

The watcher in front of me laughs, and within a second summons a sword to his hands and points the shimmering blade towards my neck. "Don't worry Zayne, he won't do a thing, won't you Admin?"

I bristled at the remark and let my powers go from my action of calling on them, careful not to move so as to not get injured from the sword's tip. I was outnumbered here anyway, 3 to one. Or at least til the others woke up. They seemed to have had a worse journey than I did.