Filename2 x reader ~Back again~

A/N- this was requested by @DecoraCandi66   

You were trying to work on your math, but your friend Filename2 was distracting you. He was throwing paper wads at other students. You snickered a bit making him look at you and grin.

"You are so much trouble Null." You said jokingly. Filename2 sometimes went by the name Null, so you called him Null or File. 

"Yea well so are you~" He said in a sing-songy tone. You giggled a bit. Baldi glared at you both.

"Y/N! File! Detention! NOW!!" Baldi yelled. You huffed and mocked him once you and File walked out of the classroom. 

"DeTeNtIoN~ NoW~" you mocked. File snickered a bit. You grinned a bit once you both started to walk to the detention room. You and File sat in two chairs next to each other as you both listened to Princi lecture you both on class disruptions and such. You both never listened to what Princi had to say, you both never took it seriously and ended up back in the same room. Once Princi walked out of the room you and File began to talk about how much you both hated Baldi.

"I promise you Y/N, we'll both leave this town and live a better life than we have here!" File said. You smiled softly.

"I'd really like that!! Then I'd get to spend much more time with my bestest friend!!" You said, pumping a fist in the air. File grinned and nodded. You both finally left the detention room and wandered the school, saying "hi" to your friends that you saw, and you both ended up getting swept away by Gotta Sweep. You really enjoyed your time in the school with File, you'd never give it up for anything.