Human!Gotta Sweep X Female!Reader

You walked down the hallways, looking for your favorite person in the school, Gotta Sweep. You usually called him "Sweeps" since it was shorter and you got used to calling him that. You approached the Janitor's closet, you lightly knocked on the door, but there was no answer. You jiggled the door knob and the door opened a bit. You lightly jumped since you weren't expecting the door to open. You walked into the cramped space, looking around, you turned on the dull light to get a better look around. You never noticed Sweeps sneaking into the room until you heard the door close and lock. You jumped a bit and spun around.

"Holy shit Sweeps!! You scared me!" You exclaimed. He chuckled lightly.

"Yea well, I didn't see ya in the break room, so I decided to look for ya... Since well.." He trailed off. You cocked a brow, waiting for his response. "W-well uhh... Actually, let me show you.." He said with a slight smirk. You yelped a bit as he pinned your arms onto the wall, he chuckled deeply and then he kissed you. You blushed madly, not knowing how to react. After what had seemed like 10 minutes he then finally pulled away.

"I- uhh.." You stuttered in embarrassment. Sweeps smirked a bit and kisses you again. You closed your eyes and deepened the kiss, Sweeps then let go of your arms, resting them on your hips. Sweeps started to grind his hips on yours, making you moan a bit into the kiss. Sweeps pulled away but then immediately started to kiss your neck. You blushed madly, entangling your finger in his light green and white hair, lightly gripping at it when he kissed your sweet spot. You groaned a bit as he bit your neck, leaving light purple hickys. "N-nghh~ S-Sweeps-" You moaned softly.

"Heh~ Enjoying yourself, eh?~" He teased you a bit. You blushed even more, not answering him. He pulled away, starting to pull on the hem of your pants. You blushed a bit more, but you let him do his thing. Once he took of your pants and undergarments he had started to take off his own. Once he was fully exposed he pushed you to the wall again and started to mess with your womanhood. You blushed a bit and softly moaned, enjoying the teasing.

"N-nhh~" You moaned a bit louder as he pumped his finger into you. You huffed a bit. "A-ghh~ I-I'm gonna.." Sweeps took his finger out of you before you could reach your orgasm. You panted and looked up at him.

"Heh~ I don't want you to be tired before we actually fuck~" He said. You blushed and nodded lightly. Sweeps smirked a bit, pinning your wrists together above your head as he started to tease your womanhood with the shaft of his cock. You groaned a bit.

"S-Sweeps~" You moaned softly. You then gave him the 'ok' to continue and he then thrusted his dick into your wet pussy. You growled a bit, pressing your nails into his shoulders, making Sweeps groan softly. He harshly thrusted in and out of you, making you hit the wall repeatedly. You moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders tightly, you heard Sweeps groan softly. "S-Sweeps.. I-I'm gonna.."

"M-me too.." Sweeps muttered. You huffed a bit reaching your organsm, making Sweeps cum also. Sweeps pulled out huffing a bit as he wiped some sweat from his forehead. "We should get dressed before someone sees.." You nodded a bit, as you both got dressed you heard the doorknob rattle and Baldi's voice was faintly heard.

"Shit.." You mumbled, you rushed to get dressed, Sweeps was already clothed and he was ready to answer the door. Once you finished Sweeps opened the door to reveal a red faced Baldi.

"What the fuck-" He said.