~Friends Till the End~ Playtime X Child!Reader

A/N-This was requested by @Liz202228 

Reader's age: 12

Playtime's age: 11

You skipped down the hallway, humming a lullaby tune that you always loved as a small child. You turned around a corner and stopped, noticing that she was playing hopscotch. "Heya Playtime!!" You said with a grin. Playtime turned around and ran over to you.

"Y/N!!!" Playtime yelled. You giggled a bit. "Wanna jump rope?" Playtime started to jump up and down. You chuckled a bit and agreed. She grabbed her jump rope and started to play jump rope with you. You made it to 6 jumps before stumbling a bit. "Uh oh! You messed up!" You chuckled a bit and tried again. This time making it to 9 jumps, but you face planted on the ground as you got your leg tangled in her jump rope. Playtime started to panic. You sat up and noticed you had a bloody nose.

"L-lets go to Princi..." You muttered, covering your bloody nose with one of your hands. Playtime nodded and followed you to the principal's office. You opened the blue door and saw Princi sitting at his desk, filling out paperwork. He looked up and noticed your bloody nose.

-Playtime's POV-

After I walked Y/N to Princi's office I had to go to the lunch room. I sat at the lunch table, eating a Zesty bar and drinking a B-Soda. When lunch was almost over I noticed Y/N walking into the lunch room. "Hey Y/N!!" I said, slightly nervous that they would be mad at me for making them fall. They smiled softly and sat next to me, holding a can of B-Soda.

"Hey.. Sorry our game was cut short." They said chucking, they rubbed the back of their neck, seemingly nervous. I smiled softly and took a bite of my Zesty bar. After lunch we just walked around the school and talked.

"Soo.. How was the bloody nose?" I asked awkwardly. Y/N just laughed a bit.

"Eh.. Not the worst I got." They said with a soft smile.

-3rd person POV-

You then hugged Playtime, she seemed surprised but then hugged you back. "T-thanks for taking me to Princi's office." You said softly. Playtime giggled a bit.

"You're welcome!! Anything for my best friend!!"

A/N-I know this was short, but writer's block is a bitch-