Masochist! Filename2 x Masochist! reader Lime ~Don't get caught~

You laid around Baldi's Office, being bored as usual and just hanging out with your boyfriend, Filename2. You were laying on some desks that you pushed together, and Filename2 was just pacing the room and sometimes gazing at you. He was a flustered mess and had a very visible bulge in his pants. He kept pacing the room, thinking about all the ways he could pleasure you. You looked up at him and noticed his bulge. You were a flustered mess after seeing it. 

"F-File?" You asked. He looked at you with a flustered expression.

"Y-yea?" He asked, you got up and approached him, placing your hands on his shoulders. 

"Need some help love?~" You whispered in his ear. He blushed and shivered. You lightly pushed him on the wall Infront of you and you grinded your hips on his. You moaned softly and File groaned a bit, placing his hands on your hips, guiding you to the right pace and angle to make you both feel more pleasure. You groaned a bit and File abruptly pushed you away a bit. You looked confused. "I wanna try something." File said. You nodded a bit and watched File as he reached for a small, sharp razor. You blushed a bit as he pushed you against a wall. He ran the razor along your arm, watching as the light red blood glimmered as it dripped on your arm and onto the floor. You moaned softly as he did that. File then kissed you softly as he continued to lightly cut your arm. He pulled away and started to lick the blood that dripped from your arm, you blushed as you felt his hot breath and saliva on your arm. He then started to grind his hips on yours again, you moan again, loving the feeling. File starts to pull your pants off but was interrupted by Baldi opening the door.

"What the f-"

"Don't question it.." You mutter. You and File stop what you both were doing and composed yourselves. 

"Well I was just gonna pick up these papers.." Baldi walked to his office desk and grabbed a stack of papers and left.