Chapter -2 | Nemesis |

"I know...as a director i love your acting also. But your rival  for this character happened to be producer relative... so it's going to be tough competition. You should improve your acting skills..if there is no any Mark in your acting part..he don't have other chance than to accept you as main lead. So focus on your acting skills..perforem good in rehearsals...which happens next month..all the best"

   Team remember what his director said. He love acting.. after soo many struggles...he got chance...he approved by director..but not producer... Ohh..it's frustrating..and and also making him anxious.

   "Ohh..Team don't put that face.."his friend pharm said who just enter into room.

    "okk..listin. as per director said you should improve your acting skills. For that you should own that character...for that you should know your character personality pin to pin. Thanks why I made a master plan."Pharm said.

  Team come to his friend curiously "what pharm?"

   "You are lawyer right..if you know about law..you can easily act...no.. you can live your character. My uncle works in law firm. I already talk to him. He told he will give you training from tomorrow..."pharm said exitedly.

   "Pharm...you are my life saver...that's why i love you my dear friend"Team said happily hugging pharm.

**********

Next day:

In law firm:

   Arthit already became close to everyone in law firm. His mingle nature attract everyone. Win already in his cabin..what he heard based in that Arthit is very nice and friendly person..so it's ok to welcome him and congratulate him right...so win come outside to Meet Arthit

   "What?... Seriously..you are our win Suthiluck nibougher Arthit"one of his colleague said surprisingly.

   "Really.. yeastarday only i shif to that place. I dont know him.if i know before itself we will come together..moreover we come to same place"Arthit said happily.

   Curiousity increase in win also..his colleague also his nibougher..he want to meet that person. making his way in crowd he came and stand beside Arthit.

   "Hello..win Suthiluck..i heard many good things about you..i am your junior. Please take care of me"saying that Arthit took his hand for handshake.

   Till now the excitement and positive corner about Arthit...seeing him it turns into enmity..Arthit who already in his excitement stage fail to notice win hater..

   Win left there in rage. And whast his hand with handwash roughfly...cursing himself to touch Arthit..Arthit who saw that just neglect and continue his chit chat with his colleagues.

   Win cursed his luck to meet Arthit who distroy his life once..

********

    Arthit came to Win cabin to give sweet with sweet smile. Win just came out from wash room

   "Who gave you permission to enter into my room?"Win shout which gain Arthit attention.

   "Hello khun Win..." Arthit bow politely.

   "GET OUT"he shout with rage..

   Which make Arthit annoy."Hello boss..do we know each other before?. Did i snach your snack when you were kid or what?"he said irritatingly.

   "YOU...YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER?...DAMN IT.... HAA..THE ONE WHO HURT KNOW THE PAIN..AND NEED TO REMEMBER THE SCAR..HOW CAN PERSON WHO  HIT NEED TO REMEMBER?" Win said sacristically..